Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - RD 15

#1
Racing Scene / Re: thank you all
November 22, 2010, 12:59:48 PM
That's Great News!!   See you on the 4th!!!

;D

RD
#2
Look forward to seeing you at Jasper Dave.
#3
Maybe if you find your bike they will give your chain back   ;D
#4
Thanks Bill for a great night of Racing at Sumter!!  ;D  You and crew do a great job!

Ray DeLacqueseaux
#5
Racing Scene / Re: Motorcycle Section
July 06, 2009, 01:33:52 PM
Thanks Matt.   It's been an a blast racing with you as well.  Great Times!!!!   I'm sure we have many more great races to come. 

It was great to see the turn out we had for the AM Motorcycle class.  I hope everyone keeps coming.

I won't be at the July race but will be back in August.  Hopefully I will have my vintage bike ready.  Looking forward to riding in that class as well.