Motorcycle Section

Started by fastrnrik, April 04, 2008, 09:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WJDTRI

Quote from: Huffman Racing on June 29, 2009, 12:25:35 PM
Yeah wish i did have it on, darn it! you and the wife would loved it. Ok Ward next time..

Give your wife a hugg for me. :Hug.gif

hhmmmmmm......except for this past race. She has missed the exact same races you have!!

wassup wit dat!!!
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

supervcycle

 :o oh man thats bad!!

nate #38
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

Huffman Racing

This is why I asked to give her a hugg for me...     lol :-*
Lets get sideways.
Donnie Huffman #31
www.myspace.com/huffmanracing

Rflattrackmatt

     I always have a great time but I agree something about this last weekend that made it even better. Maybe the great turn out I dont know.
What I can say is that I am proud to race with you guys. I cant tell you how much fun I've had racing Ray week after week. One of you even called it an EPIC battle. I say, just plan fun! It is an honor to race with some one like him.
     I may miss a few races this month and next due to family vacations and an Aerosmith concert [ got to keep momma happy so I can race ] .
     Thanks for getting me hooked again.

#97
Matt

WJDTRI

Quote from: Huffman Racing on June 29, 2009, 04:54:00 PM
This is why I asked to give her a hugg for me...     lol :-*

That would also explain why I am always out of milk on Sunday morning.....the least you could do is buy some dam milk once in a while
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

RD 15

Thanks Matt.   It's been an a blast racing with you as well.  Great Times!!!!   I'm sure we have many more great races to come. 

It was great to see the turn out we had for the AM Motorcycle class.  I hope everyone keeps coming.

I won't be at the July race but will be back in August.  Hopefully I will have my vintage bike ready.  Looking forward to riding in that class as well.


supervcycle

 ;) hummmmmmm i really like this big boar honda 350 cylinder and pistons!!! they'er real pretty ha ha!!!

#38 nate
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

WJDTRI

Quote from: supervcycle on August 05, 2009, 02:38:25 PM
;) hummmmmmm i really like this big boar honda 350 cylinder and pistons!!! they'er real pretty ha ha!!!

#38 nate

Hey Nate.........you calling your Honda a pig?
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

supervcycle

 ;D oh ya the piglet is now becomming the big boar! with the big roar!

nate#38
ya vintage rules
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

Huffman Racing

Im still around. Been drag racing, working on my 7th championship this year with the AHDRA.com
Miss racing with you guys. Rockingham is comming up on the weekend of Oct.7-9.

Donnie Huffman #31
vintage rules
lets get side ways
Lets get sideways.
Donnie Huffman #31
www.myspace.com/huffmanracing

WJDTRI

Hey Donnie
     Glad you are ok man. Did you ever find a frame for your bike........and how the hell do you go side ways at AHDRA?

:) hope to see you on the 22nd, if not....be safe!!
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Huffman Racing

no im not gona make it next weekend. still trying to heal up shoulder still sore. I hurt it last weekend at Bristol drag racing. You been there. its my rotator.
Yeah i found a frame but to much $$$  so im gonna fix what i got. Just a swing arm.

Donnie
Lets get sideways.
Donnie Huffman #31
www.myspace.com/huffmanracing

Rflattrackmatt

I just got an email from the owner of Sumter Motorsports park. They are having a Flattrack race on Sept 19th. All quads and motorcycles are invited. This is a 1/5 mile track. I plan on attending any takers??? The website is
www.sumterracing.com

Matt
97 Yamaha 450f

41bobbysdad

better bring all the competion with you!
2009  Thunderbowl Speedway P.W. quad b TT and FT CHAMP



[url="http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41"]http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41[/url]         [url="http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx"]http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx[/url]

Rflattrackmatt

I'm tryin. I know I'll be ther. I am jonesin for a race.. what do you ride?

41bobbysdad

I took Bobby over a few weeks ago.  Five out of eight bikes and quads were mine.  Track was rough seen worse.  It would be nice to have somewhere to go on off nights from Thunderbowl
2009  Thunderbowl Speedway P.W. quad b TT and FT CHAMP



[url="http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41"]http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41[/url]         [url="http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx"]http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx[/url]

supervcycle

#241
i just may be able to make it! putting the new motor together this weekend!!

nate #38
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

supervcycle

 :o don't know about you guys but i want to ride!!!!!

nate #38
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

Orangecycle1

MidCarolina Speedway and Orangeburg are having a Saturday/Sunday race.
Pat
Hoosier Tire Dealer
1985 CR500 Framer
2008 ATK/Cannondale 450FT Quad
2008 ATK/cannondale 450FT Motorcycle
2002 Honda CRF450 DTX
Parts discounts to SDTA and SSQSA Members

supervcycle

 :( can't afford that ride! sure wish there was somthin local we could do?!

nate#38
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

WJDTRI

Thunder Bowl does have open practice. Contact RJ @ 352-288-0036.

WJ
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

Let's get a bunch together for a Sunday practice day. $10 to ride as long as you want.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Tired Iron

I have a 1974 Champion MX360 Yamaha for sale. Spool front wheel, Quick change rear, Jemco pipe, 38 mikuni, Betor forks, Glass is nice, nice paint, Spare piston, ring that is new. Afam bars, Progressive shocks, Magura throttle. Frame has been repaired near front left motor mount, nickel is fair. Tires are old. Runs good. $2500. Tampa area. Will not ship.

supervcycle

richard
what day are you thinking about? 13th 20th or 27th


nate #38
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

stgsali

I'd do the 20th or 27th. Anyone else want to ride then? If enough want to run, maybe we can have a practice race! lol
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com