Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - pred500

#1
I was riding this past weekend in shorts and sneakers, I hit a small hidden stump and lost my footing. My shoe hit the tire and slung the shoe back about ten feet, my knee hit and scraped the foot peg. It wasn't to bad I was able to stay one bike. It wasa good reminder why to wear safety equipment. I am lucky I did not end up like you. Boots and Pants from now on for sure.
#2
I was out there this weekend with my 400ex and predator 500. It mostly nice sand trails with good berms. The only whoops are the main road that runs the length of the area. No jumps but other than that it is pretty fun to ride. I can't compare it to 5a I have not been out there yet I thought it was all water. dbcc is nice because it is never very crowded I pretty much had the place to myself on Sunday.
#3
Open Discussion / Re: TITLES !! ARE F-ING STUPID
June 27, 2009, 03:05:54 PM
I don't understand that bullsnot either both of my bikes don't have titles. wtf no I can't take them anywhere state owned because I didn't pay the state some f-ing tax..
#4
haha thanks for the advice. Yeah I am most likely going to buy it I pick my 500 up tomm. and I am going to talk some numbers with them.
#5
The local shop I took my predator 500 (not only a sport quad but a bigass one haha defiantly not gonna get that one past anybody) They had an 07 trade-in wolverine 450 with 1000 miles on it and after-market wheels for $3500 from the research I did it is great price. I want something  my girlfriend can ride auto with 4x4 and still keep up with me. Seems like the perfect bike for the job to me what do you think?
#6
Alright well that explains it thanks and is your 4 0n the fly sport quad a yamaha wolverine 450? because I am thinking about purchasing one
#7
Yeah I do hate it and can some one explain the idea behind the no sport quad rule?
#8
Yeah but I heard something about no sportquads there do you have to have your title?
#9
Thanks speedquest. I will be looking out for the emails.
#10
Is that around Bunnell? I think it is about an hour and half drive not to bad for a good place to ride. Is the spot all mud or can you get around with 2wd.
#11
Hey shoot me an email at jpatterson88@ymail.com when yall are going and directions. Thanks for the input
#12
Are the powerlines in paisley still open to ride? Over off cr 44?
#13
I just bought a Polaris predator 500 and I am looking to purchase another ATV for my girlfriend. Anyways I live in Apopka and I was wondering if there is anybody who knows some places to ride around here? by the way I am not some stupid kid who is going to come draw attn. to your spot. I just want somewhere to go ride and have some fun and maybe meet some people to ride with.
Thanks
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com