I can make it " watch this guys "

Started by 92z71, March 27, 2009, 10:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

92z71

ok so me my dad and some other people are riding. well there was a hill that no one went down or up , about 25 feet, doesnt sound big but its  inclined so i try to be brave and  it just didnt work when my 4 wheeler fliped i went the same way. just wanted to post some pics that i think you guys will enjoy. and remenber dont say " WATCH THIS "





jrpro130

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

LostCause

What was the stitch count?

Looks like that might have hurt!!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

MedicMudder

HEY HOLD MY BEER :T AND HEY YALL WATCH THIS!!!!!      Thats gonna leave a scar
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

gearhead400

dude were you wearing riding boots? looks like foot pegs, am I right? 
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

92z71

yes foot pegs. and no riding boots. and it has 38 stitches and 8 staples holding the skin in place.

Busta Nutt


Eworm

Dayum! Hope you get better soon. Riding gear goes a long way......

Chillinthemost

Tell us where that hill is. I will make that hill my beotch and make it appologize to you. ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

92z71

lol. thanks guys. and yes if i had riding gear on this would never had happen.

gearhead400

Quote from: Chillinthemost on March 30, 2009, 05:30:59 PM
Tell us where that hill is. I will make that hill my beotch and make it appologize to you. ;D

thats right!! I haven't done any monster hill climbs since they really started getting strict out in hernando.  :( it's been forever
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

klutchbuster400

Actually, that wound looks pretty high, I seriously doubt riding boots would have helped at all.


Knarly pics dude...

renmus

ugh.   :B  and just how many stitches did that take??

92z71

 ;D lol not too bad, 38 stitches and 8 staples. and i have to get plastic surgery on it soon.

redkaz04

I believe riding gear would have saved a lot of pain.  Good reminder though......safety first IMO
04 Honda 480r....08 Yamaha Grizzly!

EIGER-MUDDER

thats why u dont drink and drive ???
lol next time go faster and close ur eyes
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

pred500

I was riding this past weekend in shorts and sneakers, I hit a small hidden stump and lost my footing. My shoe hit the tire and slung the shoe back about ten feet, my knee hit and scraped the foot peg. It wasn't to bad I was able to stay one bike. It wasa good reminder why to wear safety equipment. I am lucky I did not end up like you. Boots and Pants from now on for sure.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com