Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - stump66

#1
Open Discussion / I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE
February 07, 2006, 08:52:00 PM
I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND TO THE REPUBLIC, FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!



I was asked to send this on if I agree or delete if I don't. It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a problem in having ! "In God! We Trust" on our money and having "God" in the Pledge of Allegiance. Why don't we just tell the 14% to Shut Up and BE QUIET!!!

If you agree, pass this on, if not delete. .


I AGREE !!!!
the STUMP
#2
Open Discussion / Re: Polaris trail boss is JUNK
January 19, 2006, 03:18:41 PM
Quote from: boomer33611 on January 13, 2006, 08:31:34 PM
My buddy bought a 2005 trailboss 330 4-stroke we took it to croom and 2 days later the bike had a bent FRAME, my buddy ran into a stump at about 5 miles per hour{no lie} and the frame that holds the steering stem bent and twisted., We called Polaris and they said pretty much to go **** ourselves they dont cover colisions. I think my buddy got a defective frame. Polaris has a slogan which says "The way out" we were on the way in and the bike broke now we have to walk out what kind of crap is that? I have a HONDA , I'M GLad i have a honda if i had a polaris then i would have a junked out piece. i have rolled my 400ex down the mountain, front over end mutiple times in the same day. But the irinic thing is my honda was THE WAY OUT. And still has no problems, but yet my buddy hits a stump "which is imposible to not do in croom", and his bike brakes. ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO HELP THE SITUATION?

BOOMER33611@netscape.net
My Polaris is the most durable ,relyable bike I have. He must have hit a petrafied tree or he was going faster then he says. They are of all things durable. Did you actually see him hit the tree? Cut the piece out and weld and gusset another piece, it will be as good as new. You might even be able to heat and straighten it, not sure without seeing it. Good luck anyway. You might think about letting your friends ride your stuff.
#3
I gotta take my 5 yr old and will be there. Haven't missed it in 4 years. If you have a chance, take the kids. Its a time to remember and allot of fun for the entire family.
#4
Quote from: Whiterider on January 18, 2006, 09:24:43 PM
2006 Sportsman 800 LE with some ITP589 mud tires
Gotta agree with ya here that monster quad rocks!! :ThumbsUp.gif
#5
Open Discussion / Re: FINALLY NEW ENGLANDS DONE!!!!
January 19, 2006, 03:08:06 PM
Now that the BUCS are out its gotta be the STEELERS!!!!  :Fp
When I was 15 I worked room service in the 70's and served them all breakfast the days of home games. They had to stay at the Sheridan when home games were on so they behaved. I got many autographs and some and great conversations. Lanbert,Hanraddy,Swann Bradshaw Mel Blundt Chuck Noel, Franco Harris etc..., They were all a bunch of great guys. Bradshaw was a clown then and still is but at least he is real. I am a die hard Buc fan now but the Steelers will always have a place for me to hoot and hollar. That last game almost gave me AND the guy in pittsburgh a heart attack, boy what a game. It should have not been sooo close though. There were 2 REALLY! bad calls, the interception and the pass interferience call that were blown. One thing I'll say for the Colts is I LUV there kicker,lmao  can you say CHOKE.
G'DAY guys
stump ;D
#6
I SAY DRESS HIM LIKE A DEAR AND LET HIM LOSE IN ONF. >:(
#7
 ::)

[attachment deleted by admin]
#8
 ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
#9
Open Discussion / CHRISTMAS PICS
December 25, 2005, 06:49:55 AM
I KNOW THIS ISN'T THE PIC SECTION BUT AS THE DAY PROGRESSES WE SHOULD ALL SHARE OUR KIDS/FAMILY CHRISTMAS PICS.
I'LL POST AFTER THEY WAKE UP.  ;D
#10
Curtis you need slapped  :box.gif ,jk Merry Christmas kiddo.
#11
Open Discussion / MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY !!!!!!!!!!
December 25, 2005, 06:27:45 AM
I AM UP EARLY GIMPING AROUND PLAYING SANTA BUT WANTED TO WISH YOU ALL A GREAT CHRISTMAS!!!! AND SORRY I MISSED IT BUT HAPPY B/DAY ASPHALTDRAGON.
Y'ALL STAY SAFE!!!!!!!! AND REMEMBER ITS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS.  :-[
#12
Its sounds like the area you ended up at was around "BIG BASS LK" that was our favorite family spot but they were logging it and you want to talk about tearing up the forest, GEEZ  >:( it looked like a bomb went of. And they say WE ruin the joint.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL
GLEN aka sport66 aka STUMP66  :groupies.gif
#13
Open Discussion / Re: It has already been a bad Xmas
December 24, 2005, 07:30:40 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY!!!
IT WAS HIS TIME IN HIS BIG PLAN AND BE GREATFULL HE DIDN'T SUFFER MUCH. ONLY TIME WILL HEAL.
YOUR IN MY PRAYERS.
GOD BLESS  :(
#14
JUST GETTIUNG OUTDOORS SHOULD BE ENOUG, WHO YA RACIN' SQUIRTS?  JK   :K :K
#15
HE'S GOT MY VOTE!  :Fp
#16
I LIKE TONY TOO HE'SGOT LOTZA CLASS., BUT ON ANY DAY ANY TEAM CAN BE BEATEN. MY CONDOLANCES TO THOSE THAT KNEW THE YOUNG MANN.  :'(
#18
Open Discussion / Re: What everybody is getting for xmas
December 24, 2005, 06:55:04 PM
A BUCS WIN  :Fp
#19
Open Discussion / Re: Fire John Gruden!!!!
December 24, 2005, 06:43:57 PM
IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST/EDGE OF YOUR SEAT/DON'T LEAVE THE ROOM GAMES EVER. GRUDEN DOESN'T MAKE ALL THE DECISIONS BUT HE IS THE MAN TODAY!!! MADE MY CHRISTMAS!  ;)
GOOOOOOOOOOO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :Fp
#20
Open Discussion / Re: Lets keep Christ in CHRISTMAS!
December 22, 2005, 07:05:24 PM
I have been thanking people at stores and stuff that say Merry CHRISTMAS and if they say happy holiday I politely say didn't you mean  MERRY CHRISTMAS!    :X
#21
Open Discussion / Want to have some fun this CHRISTMAS?
December 22, 2005, 04:03:19 PM
Send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS CARD!   >:D
As they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this
holiday, we should all send them a nice, CHRISTIAN, card to brighten up
their dark, sad, little world.

Make sure it says "Merry Christmas" on it.

Here's the Address, just don't be rude or crude.  (It's Not the Christian
Way ya know?)
ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York, NY 10004

Two tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations because they
wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing contributions.. So spend
37 cents and tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone.  Also tell them that
there is no such thing as a Holiday Tree. . . It's a Christmas Tree even in
the fields!!

Oh, and you might also want to share this idea with your family and
friends.
#22
Open Discussion / Re: I need an xbox 360
December 21, 2005, 12:50:44 PM
I sat on the phone for a hr today and got REALLY REALLY LUCKY  ;D. Target in north Lakeland had 9 so I halled a$$ up there and snagged one. I appreciate all the help guy. I guess it pays to let your fingers do the walking. He'll be a happy boy!  :D $399.00  + TX for the platinum package. 8)
#23
Open Discussion / I need an xbox 360
December 20, 2005, 06:42:36 AM
Without getting ripped or remortgaging the house. My son wants one. ;)
#24
Open Discussion / Re: Lets keep Christ in CHRISTMAS!
December 20, 2005, 06:40:05 AM
BTTT
#25
 :'( :'( :'( :'(
It was tuff but entertaining football weekend.
Don't give up hop we aren't done yet.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com