Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - birddog0219

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Grizzly 700 or brute force 750
April 17, 2008, 11:19:14 PM
Race fan thanks that was the kind of responce I was Looking for
#2
Open Discussion / Re: Grizzly 700 or brute force 750
April 15, 2008, 08:28:25 PM
it is an option and not on the bike
#3
Open Discussion / Re: Grizzly 700 or brute force 750
April 15, 2008, 07:32:07 PM
The Grizzly doesn't have powering steering both bikes have all the same options
#4
Open Discussion / Re: IM GOING TO BE RICH.
April 15, 2008, 02:50:22 AM
How about the ones where guys post Atv's for sale in your area for a good price then you contact him and the atv is some where 1000 miles away and they are on vacation but they will ship the atv to you.
#5
Open Discussion / Grizzly 700 or brute force 750
April 15, 2008, 02:45:09 AM
which atv would you choose Grizzly 700 or brute force 750 both 2008
#6
Ravenswood Tire will mount them. They are just north of Griffin rd on Anglers ave
#7
Anorignal can your firm handel this transaction for me
#8
I'm looking for a realestate attorney/ tittle co. to handle purches of RiverRanch Property deed/Tittle. 
#9
Thanks but I'm looking for the map that they have shown on the mjlands web site that I can zoom in on so i read the numbers
#10
I am trying to find an area map of river ranch on. If there is one can you post a link Please thank you
#11
I found an 05 king quad 700 In great shape for a good price, But I don't know much about suszukies. What problems they have had etc. I have been out of the game for a while and was a honda guy back when I did have an atv.  Thanks for any Help. 
#12
Open Discussion / Re: Shooting at River Ranch?
March 25, 2008, 07:22:30 PM
I heard from some one out there and was told the shooter did shot at the decoy not a real bird.
#13
Tech Corner / Life of an atv
March 24, 2008, 10:48:35 PM
How many miles is a lot of miles on an atv? I'm looking a buying at pre owned was wondering what life exspectancy of todays motors are before major service.
#14
I am looking a king quad that has aprox 1000 miles how many miles are you guys getting out of your atv's
#15
Open Discussion / Re: Which atv to buy
March 21, 2008, 05:17:37 PM
The can-am is out of my price range. I must Have a two seater I am a big guy and have to have room for the girl friend untill I can get her one of her own. I Live in Davie I know I will have to travle to ride Not Like the good ole days drowin up out west and could ride everywhere.  Thanks for the replies keep them coming.
#16
Open Discussion / Which atv to buy
March 21, 2008, 02:32:18 AM
Hi all I am new here. I am going to be purchesing a bike soon and was looking for some real reviews on bikes.
I know I want 4x4 auto 600cc or better. I am not brand loyal so please no bashing of bikes just real experiences please. Thanks for the help.