Which atv to buy

Started by birddog0219, March 21, 2008, 02:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

birddog0219

Hi all I am new here. I am going to be purchesing a bike soon and was looking for some real reviews on bikes.
I know I want 4x4 auto 600cc or better. I am not brand loyal so please no bashing of bikes just real experiences please. Thanks for the help.

FishaHallic

Subject line says atv but then you say bikes.......WHICH IS IT, J/K  ;D.  I love my King Quad 700 (when I don't run it out of oil), I think most quads are pretty good these days.  BTW, welcome to the forum.

Dave

foreman1

You sure you want to buy a bike?
Might want to do some research on legal riding places before you part with the $$$$$ ....

Oh , welcome to the site. ;D
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

bocephus300

outty 800 its the way to go. but check first about riding areas to many are closed
2006 outlander 800
27 laws
2006 forman 500
26 laws

MudMan

where you live at birddog....that will play a part on how many riding areas are close to you.   

as for bikes.....Brute Force 750, Grizzly 700......none of them are more reliable than my Formean 500 but you said 600 CC or higher   :)
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Peeper


billabongcr

kawasaki brute force 650  ;D
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

greenmachine

go for broke & get the new CanAm Renegade 800. It is badazz!!! I have seen it win every drag race at the plex, in the mud pit & on the drag strip against all the 450's.

uhoh, sorry I said the 4letter word "plex" on this site. Hope I dont get banned :o

shogun323

Quote from: greenmachine on March 21, 2008, 02:33:44 PM
go for broke & get the new CanAm Renegade 800. It is badazz!!!

I saw the renegade at the dealer the other week. It looks sick!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

GrizzlyGator

I am biased get a 800 Can-am Max (two seater)  ;)
Actually I think you'll find any you decide to purchase will do all you need and more and all will be fun to drive...just looks at all the posts ;D...what you need to decide is:
A. How much you want to spend
b. Which dealer do you like (maint. shop)
c. IRS or not
d. locking diff or not
e. 2 seater or not
etc. no one can answer those for you...good luck with your purchase...I have also owned a 660 Grizzly no complaints...and currently also own 2 honda 4 wheelers no complaints  ;)

birddog0219

The can-am is out of my price range. I must Have a two seater I am a big guy and have to have room for the girl friend untill I can get her one of her own. I Live in Davie I know I will have to travle to ride Not Like the good ole days drowin up out west and could ride everywhere.  Thanks for the replies keep them coming.