Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - siegelreptiles

#1
Where to Ride? / local noob coconut creek--riding spots
January 30, 2008, 11:48:21 AM
Hello everyone-very nice forum you got going here and I am glad I found it. I recently got a kawasaki brute force 750 and have been having a hard time finding areas to ride. I am from coconut creek and have been going out on west commerical but it is getting old already. I know people dont like to post secret spots, but any help via im or email would be great.
Ben
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: holylands sat 2/2
January 30, 2008, 08:46:37 AM
I just got an 08 brute as well-how do you like it?-I am new member from Coconut creek
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com