holylands sat 2/2

Started by brett711, January 30, 2008, 12:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brett711

whos planning on riding saturday?
2007 honda rancher

Turk


I may be going on saturday.
06 Sportsman 500 HO
With Some Mods

jrpro130

I'm trying to be out there.  I have to get the 08 brute ready (not for this saturday ride, but next saturday, 2/9).  Also I'm waiting to hear if one of my buddies is coming out so I have an anchor point for the winch ;)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

siegelreptiles

I just got an 08 brute as well-how do you like it?-I am new member from Coconut creek

jrpro130

Quote from: siegelreptiles on January 30, 2008, 01:46:37 PM
I just got an 08 brute as well-how do you like it?-I am new member from Coconut creek

It's not mine, but a good buddy of mines.  I love it.  It's awesome, we rock 2 int he group...one is goign to be jazed up before the first ride though

29.5's, 1" spacers, snorkels, rad relocated, fan switch, clutch kit, lift
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

~Demon_Boy250X~

i am going on sunday 2/3 lol
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

brett711

#6
looks like a saturday ride... ill be there in the am.


i was lookin to ride tonight as well....
2007 honda rancher

rinconpete

I'll be out there tonight around 9 with a couple of buddies. We're bringing my rincon and a grizzly and artic cat side by side and maybe a raptor and another grizzly.
Ride every day like its your last!

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
05 GMC w/6inch FABTEC lift sitting on 36in MT's
RRPOA MEMBER

rinconpete

hey brett i've never been out there at night whats it like
Ride every day like its your last!

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
05 GMC w/6inch FABTEC lift sitting on 36in MT's
RRPOA MEMBER

brett711

day time and time riding out there totally diffrent. day time you see where  u r going, night time you cant... less people out there at night..

hope you have a good ride.
2007 honda rancher