Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - KnK Motorsports

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Truck lift kits ?
July 23, 2010, 09:12:49 PM
I have install hundreds of strut spacers and add a leaf with no issues at all. The nice thing about the new strut spacer is you do not have to disassemble the strut just bolt the spacer to the top and off you go. PM me if you need any help.
Wayne
#2
Quad-14, you will not find better people than Knights,in the used truck market than Knights. Which truck did you purchase? They are great, and yes I do work for them. Knights take pride in what they have , if the truck needs something it gets it and if doesn't ,why waste the money and the price of the truck. All the trucks get looked at to make sure they are safe. And I am sure that you will find someone that does not like Knights as well, but I can tell you this, I am sure Terry tried to please the customer. The best thing is there is no pressure when you are looking at there trucks.
#3
Tech Corner / Re: Rebuilding PEPs
October 02, 2009, 06:20:20 PM
Matt is out of Dade City. He will do you a great job.
Here is his web site
http://www.blommelmotorsports.com/

Wayne
#4
Well, I do not even know where to begin, !st and formost  Brady. you are and always will be one h-ll of a person, you have always been there for all of us and gave us the opportunity to make many friends. Even threw all the rough times you have been threw over the past year and a half you never gave up on TB. Thanks for providing us a great place to come hang out, race and have fun with our families. I have met many great people at TB.
Rick,Teddy,Liz, and Jen thanks for everything you contributed also. It has been fun.

I hope everyone realizes HOW much Brady has put into TB. This was not easy for Brady to do I am know.

I can tell you it will be missed.
#5
RAIN
#6
Racing Scene / Re: Wish Him Luck!
August 11, 2009, 08:40:30 PM
The kid does not need any luck he has the talent.. Be smart...

Hope that thumb is feeling better. Sorry, I can not be there to block for ya.

Have a safe trip.

#7
Racing Scene / Re: Final points standings??
July 23, 2009, 08:58:53 PM
Quote from: KFXracer13 on July 07, 2009, 03:36:11 PM
Brady am I the TT Champ or what? lol


You can be the Champ at MX but not in TT sucker!!!!
#8
I hope that skinny mofo guy brings his quad out.....

#9
If there is anything I can help you guys with I am in Orange City/Debary right off of Enterprise let me know. John and Mike have told me about riding out at DBCC I just have not had the time to check it out.

Wayne
#10
Quote from: 2 wheeled flat tracker on May 20, 2009, 01:25:05 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on May 19, 2009, 08:44:20 PM
I will give credit where credit is due......

Skinny ran a motorcycle and a quad in TT, and later on ran two different motorcycles on the flat track.

Brady uses the word "Ran" I prefer total domination. When are you going to post the results from both of these 2 events so Kohler can actually read that I won.

This is how the Skinny Mo-Fo rolls:
4 races on the same day with 3 different bikes including one quad.
Results=3 wins & 1 second on the TT/Motorcycle

It's time for one of you smack talkers to Man up and ride my Motorcycle for at least 5-6 laps during a practice session. So far Rick Dugan is the only one on this entire forum that has ridden both types of machines. My guess is Wayne will have some excuse why he can't ride 2 wheels.

I was ridin 2 before I graduated to 4. I will hop on a 2 wheeler any day of the week.
#11
Da green rocket, checkin out. I'm sure Ethiopian McNary is back there somewhere......
#12
#317 BW still in the front. #76 Bony McNary nowhere in sight. Hmmmmmmmm......
#13
#317 BW in the front. #76 Twiggy McNary dead last..... Nuff said.....
#14
this is not working :    http://flsupersoto.com


Please try this link below:

www.flsupermoto.com

#15
Sounds like we have a plan.

Ah shawn has another follower.

Lets do it.

#16
Well Saturday Mr McFairy showed up to the race with out his quad after talking all that smack about gettin whoopin Brady. Can you believe that he showed up with out his quad thinking he would get out of it that easy. No way. Well we found him a quad to race. Now I have to give him some credit he jumped right on it and got in a few practice laps.

On the line I had to put a little fear in him and line up right on top of him, I was so close to him you could not put a sheet of paper between us, he just looked over at me like I was nuts, I had to do that just to distract him so Brady could pull his kill switch. After that I backed up and moved over to give him some room. Needless to say once that flag dropped I never seen Mr.McFairy until after Jody popped his motor with 2 laps to go, I then looked back to see McFairy a half a lap back.

#17
Quote from: koh0001 on April 22, 2009, 09:55:00 PM
Ain't that cute....Brady has his on YES MAN.... :R :R rolback1

Ur just jealous
#18
if ur skeered just say it. don't run and hide.
#19
Here chic chic chic here chic chic chic here chic chic chic. Its pretty bad he had you use an excuse like a church outting to get out of the TT race.
#20
Oh Ya he has a few good whoppins comin his way. The Crew is comin for ya Mr Skinny
#21
Its all good there SM I guess I might just have to step in here for "the man" Mr.Brady and stick around for the flat track race just so I can hand ur a$$ to you in what ever class you would like to run.. To bad you already have ur day time takin up because I was going to run the vet class as well in the TT just so I could block u and let Brady get another well deserved win....

I got ur back Brady don't let them bully's get u down. They are just hatin.

Wayne
#22
I would have been on the YFZ, In practice the flywhell exploaded and took out the motor, so I was left riding the Kawi. Its all good.

It will be back and ready for the next race.
I might even have to race in the Vet class with ou old farts.

#23
Quote from: 250rsith on April 12, 2009, 07:00:50 PM
It was also my first time doing TT and I also had a blast, I'll be doing it again, thats for sure.
Brady and the guys did an awesome job. those guys who are thinking about doing it, go ahead, you will also have fun.
Thanks to Brady and all the guys for all the help.

We are glad you come out and gave it a try and liked it. We will see you in 2 weeks.
#24
To bad that old 2 wheeler guy spun out and got hung on a tire on the LAST lap in the LAST turn in the second heat. And then the main whats up with that, I won't even mention what happen to the quad, I bet it feels abused and neglected. Maybee that was karma for that little logo on the rear number plate....
#25
The mini class is starting to grow. We had some great racing out the the kids last night.
We even had a nice little adult mini class that was entertaining.
We have another race at Thunder Bowl in 2 weeks, gates will open at 9am and practice will start 11:30 or 12. Then after the TT racing is done we will prep the track and start practice for the flat track race under the lights. Hope to see everyone there.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com