TT racing at T-Bowl is an absolute blast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by 2 wheeled flat tracker, April 12, 2009, 10:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fast66071

You all forgot one thing...... YOU both would have been behind the #6(71).....
and since you won't be here Skinny now just my partner BW & Kohler will see whats up
to bad you'll have to wait till night time for your a$$ WHOPPING!!!
                  See ya Sat. Skinny
                                 
                           

KnK Motorsports

Oh Ya he has a few good whoppins comin his way. The Crew is comin for ya Mr Skinny
K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

KnK Motorsports

Here chic chic chic here chic chic chic here chic chic chic. Its pretty bad he had you use an excuse like a church outting to get out of the TT race.
K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

koh0001

Man, I've been missing all the good smack talking...I sure hate to say it, But I have some Ranger Testing in JAX. Sat for my church too. Looks like I'm going to have to play catch, and take my butt wipping next time. I'm ready for ya though !!
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

KnK Motorsports

K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

WJDTRI

Quote from: WJDTRI on April 22, 2009, 03:01:34 AM
QUADER IN TRAINING

Ok gentlemen......and you too Brady. Tomorrow I begin my quad extreme racing training at the World renowned "LIGHTNING FAST SKINNY MOFO'S" Quad Super Camp. Professional instructors personally trained by Mr. Skinny Mofo himself will be providing one on one instructional class. They use amateur riders on kawasakis to simulate the slower racers typicaly found at local outlaw races. I am able to also select additional types of competition. Actually....competition would be the wrong choice of words since the geek quad squad of Winsdor, Dugan, Ware, Koeler are not able to provide Skinny MoFo with any resemblence of "competion". the slow amateur mentioned above would be none other than.....yep......Brady. My additonal request was for a broke down rider.....yep......that would be Dugan. I picked another one but he was not avaialable and would be a no show........oh yea....that would be Ware. Last but not least would be for an amateur rider on a broke down kawasaki....but also not available........must be Koeler. Like Shawn mentioned. You have been quiet....Brady drug you into this, your opportunity to disassociate yorself from this GANG of LOSERS has passed. Hell....I don t even know what kind of bike you have.......like it really matters!!!!!!

rolback1


Ok....I am going to come clean. I did not attend Lightning Fast Skinny MoFo's Quad Super Camp. What I did do today is go trail riding in the smokey mountains of Gatlinburg, TN. Bluff mountain to be exact. Rode a Yamaha Kodiak, other bikes were Yamaha Grizzleys. I think all 450's. Most fun I have had under 30 mph in a long time. There was about 20 of us. It was a guided controlled trail ride. Am sure not as fun as a on your own ride......but a total blast all the same. Weather was beautiful. It had rained a couple of days ago. So there were dry areas, wet areas, crossed a few flooded paths and creeks, climbed some pretty steep inclines and all kind of rock obtacles. Was amazed at what that bike could climb. Nothing new to some of you quad guys but all new to me

damedest thing, right thumb was sore after a couple of hours......wassup wit dat!!! :)

Ward
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

koh0001

That's just old age making your thumb sore....lol 

    If I can do a make up's I'll be there..... I just can't tell all my kids I'm not coming....
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com