Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - dgt714

#2
Where to Ride? / Re: Charlotte County OHV Park
January 16, 2011, 04:45:34 PM
The place you are asking is called Redneck Yacht Club ,Here is a link to there site http://www.redneckyachtclubfl.com/  .Hope they allow it,sounds like the show would be fun .
#3
Racing Scene / Re: Project King Quad
December 05, 2010, 01:05:46 AM
Quote from: OPowersports on November 21, 2010, 02:56:38 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on November 21, 2010, 12:20:49 AM
Nice job sir  8)
Trying to get it ready in time for the next jad mud series.
Here is a link to the next jad series,   http://www.just-add-dirt.com/JAD_Mud.pdf      This should be better than the last series.
#4
Open Discussion / Re: How do you survive this?
July 16, 2010, 01:36:31 AM
Seat belt and I bet he was also wearing a bullet proof vest.
#5
Open Discussion / Re: Now that's integrity
January 17, 2010, 10:08:13 PM
He also turned down a reward, saying he could not accept it as an observant Muslim.

#6
Group Rides & Events / Re: RYC
October 08, 2009, 12:47:58 AM
i`ll be there with some friends.
#7
Open Discussion / Re: Hummer brand goes to China
June 10, 2009, 09:47:26 PM
The Chinese will probably improve it ,to kill more Americans. It seemes to me at least every thing they send over here is hazardous to our health!
#8
Open Discussion / Re: Hummer brand goes to China
June 02, 2009, 10:56:08 PM
So what happens to the military hummer? Who would make them? china?
#9
Open Discussion / Re: Another Riding Area Closed
April 12, 2009, 07:52:58 PM
People wanted change and they are getting it ,good or bad we are stuck for the next 4 years >:(.
#10
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 10, 2009, 07:43:35 PM
lol.... I knew what the picture was before even  opening this thread. I showed it to my 5 yr old nephew last yr and told him not to expect any easter candy and he freaked out.
Thats cold, Funny but cold.
#11
since he is under 16 he must take a riders course and pass,in order to ride in any state park.Barneys should have told you that.As for age and size in the state parks ,to my knowledge No.But you should check out the state park wed sites to be sure.
#12
Punta Gorda ,On bermont rd Click on link    http://www.redneckyachtclubfl.com/
#13
Open Discussion / Re: When girls don't put out!!
March 24, 2009, 10:07:30 PM
Good one :Clap.gif
#14
Cool pics, How was the band? Was it crowded ?
#15
I`m susprised to hear that ,the media normaly doesn`t put a positive spin an anything or give credit where credit is do.
#16
Open Discussion / Re: Florida Motoplex
March 11, 2009, 10:37:39 PM
Darn Cool vid 8)
#17
I like the Redneck Yacht Club. Plenty of mud holes an some trails, 800 acres and growing ,when said an done about 11000 acres,Family safe from what I could tell.
#18
jest got word 3-2 against the repeal  >:( >:(
#19
I got the same responce,I hope they will consider to open up .
#20
Open Discussion / Re: Any dog lovers here??
February 28, 2009, 11:09:27 PM
Voted ,good looking dog  8)
#21
Where to Ride? / Re: where to ride in southwest florida
February 21, 2009, 12:53:18 AM
Quote from: brocker on February 20, 2009, 09:59:15 AM
Quote from: dgt714 on February 20, 2009, 02:49:12 AM
Don`t know what you ride,but check this link out  http://www.redneckyachtclubfl.com/    I`ll be there this weekend riding.

I'm not sure I would ride with this guy.  I don't think he's all there, if you know what I mean. :D
At least my wheels stay on  :o, ;)
#22
Where to Ride? / Re: where to ride in southwest florida
February 20, 2009, 02:49:12 AM
Don`t know what you ride,but check this link out  http://www.redneckyachtclubfl.com/    I`ll be there this weekend riding.
#23
I know I don`t have many posts,but I do enjoy reading what happens on here.Yes I would miss it.
#24
ATV Activist / Re: Feds Ban Sale of Many Youth ATVs
February 15, 2009, 01:06:48 AM
There goes big brother again thinking for the people  >:(.Apperantly we are to stupid and need watching out for.I didn`t think this was the kinda change most Amerians have in mind. :o
#25
Open Discussion / Re: Proud to be white?
February 07, 2009, 01:00:33 AM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on February 07, 2009, 12:53:13 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 07, 2009, 12:03:03 AM
Blacks and whites had better put it all behind them and learn to get along and stick together because the rest of the world hates us as Americans no matter the color of our skin.

Why does it have to be "blacks and whites" why can't it be "everyone"?  
up bringing.its what chrildren are tought by there parents and the cycle continues.And thats word wide.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com