atvflorida easter egg hunt cancelled

Started by shogun323, April 10, 2009, 01:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shogun323

Regretably we are cancelling the official easter egg hunt scheduled for this weekend. I had a slight mishap with my truck on my way into work this morning.















"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

digginfool

Car go 'beep beep' run over Easter Bunny?!?!  Waaaaah!!!! :'( :'( 
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Da_Mtg_Man

lol.... I knew what the picture was before even  opening this thread. I showed it to my 5 yr old nephew last yr and told him not to expect any easter candy and he freaked out.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dgt714

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 10, 2009, 03:43:35 PM
lol.... I knew what the picture was before even  opening this thread. I showed it to my 5 yr old nephew last yr and told him not to expect any easter candy and he freaked out.
Thats cold, Funny but cold.

SlowJoeRacing

i believe that picture was posted lat year too
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

D33411

In so many ways, that is just WRONG!  haha

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com