Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Greenbln117

#1
Group Rides & Events / Re: Plantbamboo
March 22, 2009, 01:21:43 PM
Yea, not so much worried about the mud, but when you hear all the stories about what went on out there when he was still a dairy and then you keep hearing people getting sick or weird infections after riding out there, then on top of that ten tons of trash and broken bottles everywhere, just don't sound fun anymore.
#2
Group Rides & Events / Re: Plantbamboo
March 20, 2009, 07:20:33 PM
If you think Underhill is gonna pay someone to clean up his place you are on crack, I've been going there since he opened it and its never been cleaned up. We were out there last weekend to but wont be back, so long underhill's.
#3
Group Rides & Events / Re: BAMBOOFEST & MUDSTOCK
October 14, 2008, 02:41:10 PM
I love riding at plant bamboo  :)  :)
#4
well..... Your website said $30.00 for the whole weekend but... you were making people pay $35.00. Also the QuadCross was a freaking joke. Oh yea your rules were BS.
No Glass bottles - SAW THAT
No Pets- SAW THAT I PUT DOG  MY IN BOARDING FOR $60.00 FREAKING BS AND MY DOG IS SMALL. THERE WERE FREAKING PITBULL AT THERE.
No Dirt Bikes or 3-Wheelers - CRAP LOAD

#5
Hell Yea
I am bring a group of people with me.
Can't WAIT  :) :) :) :) :)
#6
$100.00.......... HE is CRAZY  >:(

What going on at L-Cross?
Is it the same weekend?
#7
woohoo  ;D ;D ;D
#8
GOD..... Everyone soooo dam sue happy  >:(
#9
Hi ya-allll! I live in Vero me and my best gal have been lookin for a good place to ride our sportys. Been going out to the prarie a bunch lately but it's to far to go every weekend. where exactly is this grant place at? is it MUD or is it dry? what is the compound?
#10
Where to Ride? / Re: plant bamboo
January 23, 2008, 02:28:59 PM
The reason why I said it was lame was because dumb people always have to mess a good thing up. Dumb people give us ATV rider a bad name.
#11
Where to Ride? / Re: plant bamboo
January 23, 2008, 02:22:49 PM
Quote from: BCConviber on January 22, 2008, 08:34:05 PM
Quote from: Greenbln117 on January 22, 2008, 04:43:00 PM
LAME   >:(
time to found a new place.

Spoken like a true part of the problem.  ::)

For your infomation I was not part of any problems there.
We camped out there 2 times a month w/friends.
We follow all the rules.
Sooo maybe you should know  some one before judging them.
#12
Where to Ride? / Re: plant bamboo
January 22, 2008, 04:43:00 PM
LAME   >:(
time to found a new place.
#13
Where to Ride? / Re: "plant bamboo"
November 02, 2007, 04:11:46 PM
 They have change the mx track and it is sooo much fun now ;D
#14
Well I had sooo much fun ;D ;D
I think i went around the course 20 times or more :)

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=21968
The newspaper hook some pictures
#15
I will be there    ;D  ;D  ;D  cant wait
#16
Where to Ride? / Who going to Plant Bamboo this weekend?
September 07, 2007, 03:20:06 PM
 :P :P
I hope where is alot of water like last monday
#17
Open Discussion / Re: What do you do for work?
September 06, 2007, 03:58:12 PM
I  pick up phone all day and do paperwork
also have to deal with a moody lady all day that drives me crazy  :F
#18
Open Discussion / Re: why we are who we are..
September 06, 2007, 03:46:15 PM
GREENBLN117 = GREEN EYE AND BLONDE HAIR  ;D
#19
Where to Ride? / Where To Ride In Ft. Pierce?
August 22, 2007, 02:40:51 PM
Well guys we need to do something about this issue of no place to ride.
I been riding for a year behind the holiday express hotel road 70 and I have never had a problem beside the last 3 months. The cops are telling people it is trespassing now. Where are the signs?
Recently the cops are handing out tickets and the tickets are for a $100.00 that is BS. This is way out of hand We need do something before it get worst. What is worst is this DUMB city is building a skate park. WHERE IS ARE ATV PARK?
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com