why we are who we are..

Started by bigwake, September 05, 2007, 10:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigwake

just wanted to see how many people would do this..explain your username..i'll start..

i'm big and i like wakeboarding..

GrizzlyGator

HMMM!!  ;)  lets see look left ------ look down

BIGREDTIDE

I own an '85 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red, and I love the Alabama Crimson Tide!!
Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR

Fox17

Im real bias to Fox Racing and wear their stuff all the time and I use 17 as my sports number in everything.

shirah86

Last name shirah born in the year 1986

Da_Mtg_Man

Da_Mtg_Man

The Mortgage Man

I'm also an exotic dancer but couldn't think of anything that rhymed with schwingin.  :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

TRX450R_Racer

Mine is easy to figure out. I race a Honda TRX450R.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Bigscrb15

I stole this username from my brother about 10 years ago when I thought the internet was stupid and I would never need a screenname. Now I use it on everything.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

Greenbln117

GREENBLN117 = GREEN EYE AND BLONDE HAIR  ;D

Young Gun

I'm a rebel and I own a SS/T

BOOYAH!
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

budman

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

IXIswamperIXI

rebel flag, nick name, rebel flag .... well kinda looks like it
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

94Hardbody4x4

I used to own a 1994 Nissan Hardbody 4x4. Put 2 and 2 together and you get 94Hardbody4x4. It's easy and I use it for most everything.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Joedirt

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 06, 2007, 11:32:58 AM
I stole this username from my brother about 10 years ago when I thought the internet was stupid and I would never need a screenname. Now I use it on everything.


They call me Joe Dirt Because I Invented the Internet
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

gtnwood

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

YELLOW RR

I ride a 2003 Yellow Honda 600 RR. ;)
2007 LTR450

JackL

Quote from: JohnF on September 06, 2007, 12:29:40 PM
alot of people have a hard time figuring it out, then i tell them and we have a good laugh followed by some fig newtons

I've noticed people sometimes have a problem with this as well, that is why I have a case of oreos in my truck.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Ida_Mann

I thought it was a cool name after someone in a southpark group I contributed to said "youda man" and I had a family member from way back with the name "Ida", so it stuck.

I've had the same name in various places for about 7 years now.

I too, am an exotic dancer like the Maytag Man, but I couldn't come up with anything that rhymed with "Nate Dogg and his Third Leg"

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

eldiablo64

eldiablo is a line of west coast choppers that are pretty bad azz and I was hatched in 1964
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Quad32x

Ride a quad and been in 32 X rated movies. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

JackL

Quote from: Quad32x on September 06, 2007, 02:32:54 PM
Ride a quad and been in 32 X rated movies. ;)


I was helping my buddy evict a homosexual couple from one of his apartments. When I was tossing one of their boxes in the dumpster, it broke open and some of your movies fell out. Cain saw this, snatched them and ran off like a school girl. Haven't seen him since. ;)






The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

The Dealer

I sell cars at my own dealership down her in Miami.
2008 Thundercat on 29"s (All mine!!!)
2001 400EX (Son)
2001 Rancher (Daughter)
1 sweet electric golf cart (Wife)

buzzardman

about 7yrs ago I got divorced and the ex's lawyer picked me cleaner then a buzzard on a carcus. 

= Buzzardman


My son started on the web this yr so he is BuzzardBoy  ;D

NYRAPTOR

i'm from new york and i have a raptor. i too am an exotic dancer and go by the name of brock landers also or dirk diggler. don't let da mtg man fool you, he goes by the name of MILES LONG. i'm not sure what it means but it sounds cool. ida is also reffered to as SAL MANNILLA OR ROSEY CHEEKS MC CHEEKS. and mr. bones goes by the name ANEEDA DRINCALOT.  or better known as DOMAYAURRIGOTTO MR.ROBOTO.

TO FIND OUT YOUR EXOTIC NAME YOU NEED THE NAME OF YOUR FIRST DOG AND THE FIRST STREET YOU LIVED ON. I AM SAVAGE ROSE. THANK YOU.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com