Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ChevyGirl20

#1
wow I really didnt expect it to be as crazy as it was. But I had tonssssss of fun!!!!
#2
I like the plastic bottles you can buy @ publix .. because you can put the top back on... so my beer doesnt spill while im riding.
#3
Yeah C&R & L-Cross dont premit bottles so I think that is a safe assumption.

I am sooooo excited!!!!
Im already loaded up, got my trailer & 2 bikes infront of my office lol
Cant wait for the work day to be over with!!!!!
See yall there!!!

We picked up our jeep last night @ Port St Lucy its bad assss
BRIGHT Green with metallic blue roll bar. You cant miss it!!!! fully rhino lined..check it out.
Also my friend is bringing his truck (its for sale) so keep an eye out for that if ur interested black gmc 2500 disel 4x4.
#4
LOL oh ok thanks!!!! so ill just pack lots and lots of bottoms. check! anything else??
#5
So someone give me info on what this mudfest is like.. I havent heard too much about it, just that its crazy. I wanna know what Im getting myself into. Im loading up mostly everything tonight.. dont want to forget anything
#6
hmm alot of people dont.
#7
how do you know what i look like????????
#8
Awesome! Im very excited, thanks for being so informative!!!

Youll be able to spot me easily Ill be riding in an atomic green jeep, assuming all the paint is done in time!

Another question...
are they tuff with ids @ the door?
I dont want a kiddie stamp so I will make other arrangements... find an id that says 21...
#9
well i dont want to go on friday night if its going to be boring i wanna get drunk and have fun. but im only 20  :(

Ive been hearing crazy stories about this mudfest.. I go to the one off highway 78 almost every month but I have never been to this one... Is it really outta control?
#10
do you have to be 21 to get in?????
#11
Hey Yall
I just joined this site today,
I saw the post about Okeechobee this weekend
Ill be there..heading up friday night after work...
Cant wait Im reallllly excited to get dirty!

Does anyone have any info about this 08 seconds bar ?????
Me and some friends are interested in going on sat night...
Thanks!