OKEECHOBEE MUDFEST AUGUST 10, 11 & 12 2007

Started by JohnSales, July 10, 2007, 01:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joedirt

Quote from: JackL on August 08, 2007, 02:28:46 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on August 08, 2007, 09:31:54 AM
http://www.krumpkings.com/

I'm just wondering what could possibly lead you to that site in the first place..

A woman from from Vegas that works for me told me all about it....LOL
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

zin

Lies!!! Joes the Port St lucie rep for that gang of monkeys...

come out sat night and see him represent at the mojo room.. psstt...don't tell anyone..its "underground"

nigga please!!!

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

CentralFlMudMan

IVE BEEN TO OKEE MUDFEST 3 TIMES BUT NEVER CAMPED, ANYONE KNOW WHAT CONDITION THE ROAD IS TO GET TO THE CAMPING AREA? SHOULD I HAVE ANY TROUBLE PULLING A 6,000LB. TOY HAULER IN THERE WITH A 2WD TRUCK? AND HOW CROWDED DOES THE CAMPING AREA GET?

nascarfreak88

its dirt road/field... should be ok

and it gets freakin nuts at times.... plan your space...


Okee mudfest is getting too popular....

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

94Hardbody4x4

If you've got a big toy hauler you going to need room to menuever around. I'd get their some Friday (early or late) and get your spot. If not, then you going to wait in Saturday's line and have a hell of a time moving that trailer around all the other campers.

You'll be fine to get back to the camping area. Same dirt road as the rest of the place.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

nascarfreak88

Quote from: Joedirt on August 09, 2007, 08:13:42 AM
Quote from: nascarfreak88 on August 08, 2007, 11:56:43 PM
Okee mudfest is getting too popular....


As of 3 Events ago.... ???
the first time i went 3 events ago (this will be my 4th)... think it was Feb of '06.... there was NOBODY out there, whoever was out there pretty much had free roam of the place... then a year later at this Feb '07 event, it was nuts... people everywhere.

woo woo less then 24hours

94Hardbody4x4

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

jimmyt14

Can't wait!!!!!
This will be my first Mudfest with actualy Mud tires and mud capable bikes.And I just got my audioPipe back so I'm gonna have jamzzz
07 Camo BRUTE FORCE 750, bi/tri claws on itp ss106's

00 trx 300 25'' bugs sittin on c series 4
wheels, audio pipe, snorkeled airbox and lines

99 foreman 450.SOLD!!!finally!!!

ChevyGirl20

Hey Yall
I just joined this site today,
I saw the post about Okeechobee this weekend
Ill be there..heading up friday night after work...
Cant wait Im reallllly excited to get dirty!

Does anyone have any info about this 08 seconds bar ?????
Me and some friends are interested in going on sat night...
Thanks!
[url="http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg"]http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg[/url]

94Hardbody4x4

The guy that ownes Mudfest ownes 08 seconds. It's about 10 minutes up the road on the left. I forget the name of the street but if you head west you'll see a gas station on your right(I think it's a Hess or BP or something). Make a U-Turn and head back east. It'll be the first road on the right as soon as you turn around.

Lock your doors though, I know "nascarfreak88" robs cars there when everyone is inside dancing. That little punk.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

ChevyGirl20

[url="http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg"]http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg[/url]

Joedirt

Quote from: ChevyGirl20 on August 09, 2007, 02:52:07 PM
do you have to be 21 to get in?????

Friday is 18 and over act like a Floozie Night

I think Saturday is 21 and Over.....get drunk and fall down


At Mudfest you can meet up with Hardbody4x4 and JohnF close personal friends of mine and they will show you a dandy of a time  :ThumbsUp.gif :drink.gif :groupies.gif :T
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

ChevyGirl20

well i dont want to go on friday night if its going to be boring i wanna get drunk and have fun. but im only 20  :(

Ive been hearing crazy stories about this mudfest.. I go to the one off highway 78 almost every month but I have never been to this one... Is it really outta control?
[url="http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg"]http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg[/url]

Palmettobay_recon

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

94Hardbody4x4

It's pretty crazy. L-cross is nothing compaored to this. I dont go to L-cross but that doesn't matter. 70 Mudfest is kickass.

Saturday night at 08 seconds is 18 and older. Get drunk before you go in because unless you know someone, you'll get a "Under 21" kiddie stamp.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

94Hardbody4x4

O yeah, Deartay is right, JohnF can show you how to get jiggy with it. 8)
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Joedirt

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on August 09, 2007, 03:39:16 PM
O yeah, Deartay is right, JohnF can show you how to get jiggy with it. 8)

You should meet up with these guys for sure....Hardcore Party Animals...
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

ChevyGirl20

Awesome! Im very excited, thanks for being so informative!!!

Youll be able to spot me easily Ill be riding in an atomic green jeep, assuming all the paint is done in time!

Another question...
are they tuff with ids @ the door?
I dont want a kiddie stamp so I will make other arrangements... find an id that says 21...
[url="http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg"]http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg[/url]

94Hardbody4x4

Quote from: ChevyGirl20 on August 09, 2007, 03:58:48 PM
I dont want a kiddie stamp so I will make other arrangements... find an id that says 21...

O, well thanks for letting us know what you meant by other arrangements. I would've never guessed. I have a cousin that looks just like you, you could probably buy hers for $20.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

ChevyGirl20

[url="http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg"]http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg[/url]

94Hardbody4x4

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

ChevyGirl20

[url="http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg"]http://i19.tinypic.com/6ag52xw.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com