Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - AndyH5212

#1
Racing Scene / Re: Updates.
February 06, 2008, 04:32:51 AM
That is great news.  I was bummed when I heard about Thunder Bowl.  I was just getting ready to watch you guys race and see what I need to do to the LTR to prepare it for TT. 
#2
I apologize for my inexperience, but knobby class means I can bring my stock LTR450 to race?  What safety gear/features do I need to race there?  Thanks.

Andy
#3
Awesome, another quad friendly track.  Thanks! 
#4
Racing Scene / Re: Reddick Sunday July 22
July 24, 2007, 07:04:25 PM
How many quads typically race at this track? 
#5
Racing Scene / Re: Reddick Sunday July 22
July 24, 2007, 07:00:15 PM
Thanks for the link, 53. 
#6
Racing Scene / Re: Reddick Sunday July 22
July 24, 2007, 10:22:35 AM
Where is this track located?  Thanks. 
#7
Racing Scene / Racing Classes/Rules Questions
July 23, 2007, 05:25:53 PM
I just picked up a LTR450, and I was thinking about giving ThunderBowl a shot.  Can some one send me a link to the racing classes/rules?  Is there a knobby class?  Thanks.

Andy
#8
Racing Scene / Re: I just got a Quadracer
July 22, 2007, 04:06:52 PM
I had the nerf bars installed when I got it, and I am waiting on the front and rear number plates to arrive.  I also need to get the kill switch.  I am looking forward to running with you guys. 
#9
Racing Scene / I just got a Quadracer
July 21, 2007, 07:31:33 PM
Today we pulled the trigger and bought a Quadracer.  Now I need to get ready to join some of the local racing series.  I live near Deltona, so I will be looking for some action nearby.  Any good suggestions?  Thanks. 
#10
Racing Scene / Re: Pax trax 7-14 & 15th
July 18, 2007, 03:12:38 PM
Thanks for the link. 
#11
Racing Scene / Re: Pax trax 7-14 & 15th
July 17, 2007, 04:39:53 PM
Those wheels on #26 are sharp.  Who makes them? 
#12
Racing Scene / Re: Pax trax 7-14 & 15th
July 15, 2007, 07:54:35 PM
Thanks, YFZ.  Do you ride anywhere locally?  I hear that Biker's Paradise is off limits.  I checked out SSQSA's website.  They seem to be doing a great job getting the quads the racing they deserve.  I have done some more homework since my original post, and I have settled on the Quadracer.  I do believe that I could do just as good on that as I could one a tricked out YFZ, or Honda. 
#13
Racing Scene / Re: Pax trax 7-14 & 15th
July 14, 2007, 06:20:07 PM
Hey guys, this is my first post in over a year and with a new account.  I am thinking about getting a new quad to race, but first I want to see if it's worth the time and money.  How often can you race locally (I am in DeBary)?  I emailed Pax Trax this past week about quads, and how many they get on a typical night.  The reply was "sometimes 0, sometimes 10."  I am thinking about getting the LTR Quadracer this time, as opposed to the YFZ.  Thoughts?  Thanks.

Andy
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com