Main Menu

Updates.

Started by fastrnrik, February 03, 2008, 09:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

Thought I would give everyone some updated information.

First, The Thunderbowl situation is being handled by my attornies. It could take months or years to resolve. Who knows.

Second, I know that everyone still wants to race. I know I do. LOL. We previously had plans to run an outside race series this year. We are still going to run this series. I am working on scheduling the dates now.  I will have a new section, seperate from the Thunderbowl section, specifically for this race series. The website for this series is already in the works. It wil include some tracks that we've raced at before, and some new ones. It will include some TT races and some flat track races.
As I get all of this information together I will post it.

Third, I have gotten with my neighbor Glen over at Hard Rock, and we have come to an agreement to build a TT and dirt track there. It will be a brand new track, designed, built, and operated by me. Glen is currently filling in a low area where the track is to go, and we will begin removing trees and surveying next week. This obviously will take some time, but it should be really cool when completed. 
Also, I am going to the Motoplex today to look at a site to build another TT and dirt track. Paul, who is the owner of the Motoplex, is a great guy and is as dedicated as I am to provide quality racing areas. I'll post more info tonight regarding this location.

And finally, thanks for all the support.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.   

Quad32x

Thanks for all your doing for the sport Brady ! :ThumbsUp.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

N-Tense Motorsports

2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JIMDAWG38

 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That's what I'm Talkin about !!!!  Thank's Brady , We really appreciate the time effort you put into this sport. Like I said before man if ya need help call us ! 
                                                                          Jimmie
2006 LTR 450
Steel Mx Goggles
Amsoil
ODI Grips
Yoshimura

AndyH5212

That is great news.  I was bummed when I heard about Thunder Bowl.  I was just getting ready to watch you guys race and see what I need to do to the LTR to prepare it for TT. 

koh0001

Great job!! That's why you are the man!!!
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

fastrnrik

Construction on the new track at Hard Rock is planned to start after Bike Week is over, approx. 3 weeks away. There are several thousand yards of dirt to move, but hopefully we'll have it up and running by the end of March / first of April.

Some people have asked about the Hard Rock location because Glen has been known in the past not to like quads. This is not the case at all. He is a flat track motorcycle guy, and is just as excited as I am about building this new track.

Our plans are to build a dirt oval similar in size to the old Thunderbowl track. I will probably change the turn radii, so the turns are more gradual, and we can carry more speed through the corners. The TT track will be a new design, not the same as we previously raced on. It will use the infield and go outside the main track. I'm thinking we will use Hard Rocks natural terrain to our advantage, and have some excellent elevation changes in the exterior portion of the TT.

That's all for now.   

Quad32x

Great news Brady !  Thanks for doing a super job , I cant wait !!! :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

jayman

This is some GREAT NEWS, we cant wait
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

backinsaddle


Bamaquad

Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

koh0001

SWEETTTT I can't wait... Need any help let me know. Thanks
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

jayman

Brady, bike week is finally over.  What's your excuse now  :P

When do we start racing?!!!

I know, I know now it's time to move 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0000,0000,000 yards of dirt   :D

Let us know if we can give a helping hand.  As I am sure you know we are are ready to pitch in and start the season!!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com