Mine: '06 KFX40 Kawi.
Susan's: Z250 and Eiger 400 Suzukis
Susan's: Z250 and Eiger 400 Suzukis
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Can-AmGator on August 01, 2007, 06:53:52 AM
OK now I'm thoroughly confused![]()

will have to check it out one weekend...Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 04, 2007, 02:50:28 PM
I'm just glad I'm not the president, I wouldn't want to have the power to completely absolve a friend of mine of all wrongdoing, and not do it.
how could I sleep at night.
I have to wonder how many friends each president comes into the office with and how many friends they leave with.
Id@
Quote from: QT314 on June 17, 2007, 02:33:22 PM
You wouldn't want to ride this trail w/o a helmet. I picked up a couple of new scratches on mine as well as everyone else. NO ONE rode w/o helmet and half or more including myself wore chest protector.
Quote from: papahouse on June 16, 2007, 09:21:13 PM
I would post more but the site won't let me so I will see if I can set up a photo bucket account
Quote from: Inyourdraft2000 on June 28, 2007, 01:23:33 PM
Trail is 4.5 miles long......Shawn is working on a deal where we can lead trail rides but as for staying open, Mark has not decided on that yet....He was impressed w/ the interest in the trail system though so if you go make sure you inquire on the trails and when enough people say it he may give in.....

Quote from: dnigels on July 02, 2007, 07:14:59 AM
Can I get that in a pick-em-up truck?
Quote from: Hondabeefast on July 01, 2007, 07:39:37 PM
i also have a question,how often do you have to rebuild them??