Steering Stabilizer, is it worth it?

Started by FoxHondaRider, June 30, 2007, 01:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

I have the Olins and Love it!!!  Best thing I added to the KQ.

FoxHondaRider

My friends 400ex he added 450R shocks and the steering stabilizer of his streetbike and it worked.  I think after I get exhaust I will definitely be getting the steering stabilizer!
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Hondabeefast

#27
i have been trying to decide whether i should get one or not after reading this i think i just might order one lol.....
i also have a question,how often do you have to rebuild them??
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

Fox17

since were on the topic of these things, does anybody know where to get one for a dirt bike for less than $450.00? i have looked and looked and cant seem to find a cheaper one. i had one on a DR-Z and loved it but i dont know if i loved it that much. thats alot of gas, gatorade, and oil to go ridin with.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Hondabeefast on July 01, 2007, 07:39:37 PM
i have been trying to decide whether i should get one or not after reading this i think i just might order one lol.....
i also have a question,how often do you have to rebuild them??

In my case never....I dont get to ride as often as I would like :(  Actually about every 500 hours of riding.

anarion55

Quote from: Hondabeefast on July 01, 2007, 07:39:37 PM
i also have a question,how often do you have to rebuild them??

The one on my streetbike has about 2.5 years/20,000 miles on it & still seems fine, but I'd think the constant pounding of off-road riding would require more frequent attention.

Tony
Shut up and hang on.

Tony

Kawasaki KFX400, ZX-9r

FoxHondaRider

anyone else have an opinion or like to suggest another brand?  thank you every one for your help
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com