Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Dewey450

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: Middleburg area riding
August 01, 2007, 08:20:28 PM
Aug 11 would be great and if you wouldn't mind the extra bike for my son would nice and i thank you very much. my cell#616-3948 
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: Middleburg area riding
July 31, 2007, 04:44:44 AM
southern outlaw I am off this week tue-thurday if you want to ride let me know. later
#3
Where to Ride? / Re: Middleburg area riding
July 18, 2007, 11:14:24 AM
sent pm
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: Middleburg area riding
July 17, 2007, 04:07:11 PM
i live about 3 miles away have know kq 450 would love to ride with ya
#5
Group Rides & Events / Re: bamboo
April 18, 2007, 11:37:28 PM
if you could tell me were is bamboo i am always looking to ride know places. thank you
#6
ATV Activist / Re: We are growing fast.
April 09, 2007, 11:00:54 AM
I would like to be at the rally if you tell me were it will be. I just bout my atv about a month ago and like you say we dont have many places to ride in north east fla and would like to be there and give my suport.thank you
#7
ATV Activist / Re: Statewide Club to start
April 08, 2007, 10:49:22 AM
I'm know to the forum and want to say hello and I'm in
#8
ATV Activist / Re: Statewide Club to start
April 08, 2007, 10:42:55 AM
Quote from: lisa on January 15, 2007, 04:52:49 AM
  Okay guys, I am tired of listening to the whining. Lets get a statewide club started to not only keep what we have, but to show these Enviros that we will not lie down and take it any more!

   Club presidents or club members that would like to see your club involved, start posting here! Either leave some kind of contact information, or pm me with it. Time to step up, or shut up!