bamboo

Started by bf750superduty, April 18, 2007, 10:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bf750superduty

is anyone going this weekend 4/20-4/22? 8)
02 ford f250 cc 4x4
06 kawi brute force 750

DirtyBlonde4x4

I might be with some buddies of mine... :T Is there alot of mud out there???
06' Honda Foreman 500 4x4
96' Ford F350 Powerstroke Diesel, 4x4, Crew Cab, Long Bed, White on 33 BF Goodwrench All-Terrians-The Love Of My Life-At Least I Know She Will Always Be There!

Dewey450

if you could tell me were is bamboo i am always looking to ride know places. thank you

bf750superduty

DirtyBlone, he keeps the main hole wet but it was dusty the last time i was there.


Dewey, its on highway 714 2 miles east of beeline
02 ford f250 cc 4x4
06 kawi brute force 750

DirtyBlonde4x4

Yeah I havnt been there in a long ass time, but I might have to house sit this weekend :'( :'( :'(
06' Honda Foreman 500 4x4
96' Ford F350 Powerstroke Diesel, 4x4, Crew Cab, Long Bed, White on 33 BF Goodwrench All-Terrians-The Love Of My Life-At Least I Know She Will Always Be There!

bf750superduty

02 ford f250 cc 4x4
06 kawi brute force 750

pancho07yfz450

I'm new to the State. Where is bamboo located at. Thank's in advance for the answer.

bf750superduty

it is in western martin county near okeechobee city
02 ford f250 cc 4x4
06 kawi brute force 750

iluvmuddin

i'm taking it ya'll are talking about bamboo as in Plant Bamboo
i want to get stuck...i mean i want a bumper sticker...do they sell them out there?

Rebecca

DirtyBlonde4x4

I believe they still give them away at the gate 8)
06' Honda Foreman 500 4x4
96' Ford F350 Powerstroke Diesel, 4x4, Crew Cab, Long Bed, White on 33 BF Goodwrench All-Terrians-The Love Of My Life-At Least I Know She Will Always Be There!

Bayou300

Did anbody make it out there? Heard thru the grapevine somebody got killed there on saturday? Anyone know anymore details?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com