Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Lukeidiot

#1
Thanks!
#2
Open Discussion / 2Fast2Crash - North Florida ATV Club.
February 14, 2008, 04:35:00 AM
Not sure if this is allowed, please let me know and ill move/delete.

Anyways, a new atv club has opened for the people
in north florida (Jacksonville).

If interested feel free to join!

Website: http://2fast2crash.lukeidiot.com
Includes daily events and community forums!
#3
Quote from: 2strokinIt on May 31, 2007, 01:41:47 AM
when his parents realize how much they are responsible for in medical bills...they may look for a little help from the other insurance company, if their own doesnt cover it? Wont his insurance deny the claim if they know another company is involved. But LukeIdiot still hasnt let us know what kind of coverage he had.....

i dont know much on this type of thing ..fill me in?
My friend Brandon who I let drive my bike is 18, so i don't think it has anything to do with the parents,
and on the insurance part, I got the bike about 12 hours before he wrecked it. It's paid off, and I don't have
a lick of insurance on it.
#4
Quote from: 2strokinIt on May 30, 2007, 09:37:04 PM
if he is the same age as you..I'm guessing he still lives at home, and his parents are going to look past the fact you two have known each other for 17 + years  when THEY get hit with a $100,00 medical bill...
Greenmachine was dead on....hes not suing you personally..

also at 17 I'm guessing you opted out of streetbike insurance???...it would be through the roof if you did have it...at 20 i got quoted like 4000+ a year? but i had a few points on my license..and that was the average quote...about 4 companies?

also...are you gonna have him pay for your repairs?or did you guys have some sort of agreement before hand?just wondering?
Yes, we agreed that if he was to wreck it he would pay for it, BUT.. its going to cost him a sh*t load of money
for the doctor bill, right now its costing him 10,000 dollars a day to stay in ICU, not to mention the surgery for his kidneys tomorrow. SO i doubt he will have any money to pay for the bike, as he wont be able to work for atleast a year. but hes in shands and you dont really have to pay the bill
#5
I've known brandon every since I was just a baby, thats about 18 years. I highly doubt he would even
think about sueing me.
#6
Quote from: The hyrbid kid on May 30, 2007, 02:13:54 PM
idk if im the only one that feels this way BUt..
Ok ur buddy wrecked it and is in critical condition and all u can think about is fixing the f#cking bike...
Im not sure but that seems pretty f'ed up..
And u odda sell the bike to scrap ppl get some money back, before somebody else gets hurt.

You have a lot of nerve saying that. I had to witness my friend crashing, seeing him laying
in the road with oncoming traffic coming at him..Not knowing if he was alive or not, I had to hold his head while he was unconscious
so he wouldnt try to move.. and you are going to blindly say that all i can think about is fixing my bike?
I drive a 30 min drive everyday just to see him at the hospital..


#7
pictures added
#8
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 30, 2007, 01:16:42 AM
   I hope your friend is helping you pay for it!!

Meh, he is in ICU right now, with a crushed shoulder and collar bone. The doctors don't even know if
they are going to do surgery right now, so he may never be able to use his right half of his arm..
and to top it off.. he doesn't have medical insurance. SOooo I doubt ill ever be seeing any money from him
as he will wont be able to work for at least a year, and to top it all off he got 3 tickets, and had 11 points on his
license, so he wont be able to drive for about a year.
#9
Thanks man, I think a friend called you about it.
#10
Yeah, I just got the bike the same day. I let a friend drive it and he hit a curb going about 80mph.
My friend brandon is alright, but he is in severe condition.

If anyone knows anyone that can help me get my gsxr600 fixed, that would be a major help.
The motor is not really hurt besides the starter case pretty much broke off. I mostly need everything on
the right side of the bike (fairings, windshield, back brake system, back rim, maybe a back tire, and back brake lever.)

Thanks.

Pictures Added:




#11
sex say!
#12
Open Discussion / Re: Threads being deleted
April 21, 2007, 06:20:56 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 21, 2007, 01:54:32 AM
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on April 21, 2007, 01:48:05 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 21, 2007, 01:46:44 AM
where's americanhighlander when I need him,,,,I wanna hear a story.

Id@

Him and Uncle Rico.  I miss those guys..............in a non homosexual way.

you werent typing this from bed were you?

Id@

lol i know what that means :)
#13
Open Discussion / Re: WHY YOU NEVER QUESTION A DRUNK
April 20, 2007, 12:49:07 AM
I was waiting for a funny ending, kinda dissappointed :(
#14
Open Discussion / Re: sport quads
April 20, 2007, 12:44:05 AM
Moral of the story: If you ride 4wheelers expect to get dirty.

And when you get dirty, don't come on an ATV forum and complain about it.

PS: what does grills have anything to do with mudholes? lmao
#15
Open Discussion / Re: sport quads
April 20, 2007, 12:14:18 AM
If your complaining about getting dusty on a 4x4, you need to sell your 4wheeler asap, and buy a skateboard or something.
#16
http://www.google.com/tisp/notfound.html

read it all, or you wont get it.
#17
Quote from: Scramdaddy on March 31, 2007, 11:28:15 AM
twist throttle?
more like twist dumba$$
#18
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 01, 2007, 10:47:12 PM
The service really stinks!!!!
how would you know, it just came out
#19
Open Discussion / Re: Photoshop
March 20, 2007, 02:58:15 AM
Ill sell you a copy for $100
#20
Open Discussion / Photoshop
March 17, 2007, 03:40:53 AM
Anyone need it done?

I change change the color of any part on an atv.

Post pics here with what you want done.
#21
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 16, 2007, 11:24:08 AM
does your brother wear boots?
yup, and it still did all that damage. :S
#22
Quote from: Honda328i on March 16, 2007, 01:03:31 AM
wow, that is some nasty bike carnage, hope the riders don't look like that.  Just wondering if you street ride, there is not much tread left on those tires.  :)

Ahh yes, Hollywood did like to follow trees down the trails  ;D
I ride 50/50 trails and street, and as for my brother he broke 6 bones in his foot, and the other kid has some bad cuts.

heres a picture of my brothers foot(broke 2 places in big toe):
#23
Open Discussion / Re: ATV Plays Chicken with Mailman
March 15, 2007, 09:46:09 PM
Quote from: Inyourdraft2000 on March 15, 2007, 04:37:05 PM
Actually I am at work on my lunch break.... ;)
translated: im a smart ass
#24
Open Discussion / Re: ATV Plays Chicken with Mailman
March 15, 2007, 03:52:18 AM
Quote from: JohnF on March 15, 2007, 02:53:12 AM
seems all you can do it point out my age and use that against me, as if it discredits what i say. since im only 18 you shouldnt even need to argue with me, your older so your obviously automatically right..........correct?

if you thought i was 45 this would be a whole different argument, probably wouldnt have even turned into one
I agree with JohnF, if you 45 year olds havent noticed by now, this is an online forum, not
a court meeting where everything has to have tons of details, and be 100% correct.
so what if he makes an immature comment, thats what forums are for, to express your opinions on
things, and to help each other out.
#25
Quote from: JohnF on March 15, 2007, 03:23:09 AM
that looks like it was a serious wreck, hope your friend is alright

clipped a tree and flew right over the handlebars?

was it dustin?
It wasn't dustin it was a friend i let drive my quad, he ran straight into
my brother as he was coming around the corner, the kid landed in a catus
patch, and my brother has a broke foot from when my quad hit his A-arms/wheel
it kicked the steering wheel into my brother's foot as he was thrown off over the
front.