Were do you put the cooler
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: TNTaylor on January 07, 2008, 12:26:13 PM
One of my coworkers had the same problem with an 06 1500 he bought at Sawgrass last year. After several returns/repairs, he got fed up with the dealer's continuous excuses and recently claimed the lemon law. He made enough noise that they bought back his truck and sold him an 07 1500 Ram. He's semi happy with the new truck but says he still got screwed by the dealer and will never buy another Dodge product.
?
Quote from: fishfry on June 28, 2007, 09:40:12 AMbump
Cant make it to the Pepsi.
But have tickets to Talladega.
Need to sell 3 or 4 of them. Top row, Front stretch. Will sell at my cost.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 06, 2007, 02:51:46 PMQuote from: Toomey on September 05, 2007, 01:20:19 PM
I work at North Perry Airport in Hollywood for a company that does aerial banners. I construct the letter banners, set up banners in the field for the plane to pick, and clean up banners after the plane drops them. I'm also a full time student seeking an AA in engineering at Broward Community College and I'm also taking night classes towards an A&P.
Good career choice, A&P's are in high demand right now. I also love watching the planes come down to hook-up with a banner. It's crazy the way they do it.
Quote from: Bounty on August 28, 2007, 04:21:54 AM
Make sure your shotgun can shoot a slug first. You will have no problem between 150 and 200 yards. Slugs have a tendency to shoot high. Make sure you get a good scope to handle the impacts from the slug, which has a tremendous kickback. I would recommend a good shoulder pad.
www.floridabash.com