Florida, Oklahoma

Started by B. Graves, January 05, 2009, 05:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins?

Florida Gators
14 (87.5%)
Oklahoma Sooners
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

B. Graves


ATVSGONEWILD

No contest....Florida.

Everyone keeps saying its going to be a good game, but I don't think it will really be that close.  Florida is a much better all-around team than OU.

Did yall see Ole Miss hang 47 (they could have scored over 60 very easily) on Texas Tech...another indicator of how terrible the defenses are in the Big 12.

B. Graves

#2
Yea, the best defense OU has faced was Texas and theyre 50th in the nation. I believe Florida is in the top 5.

Edit: Florida is 8th in defense and Texas is 49th.

AintSkeered

Dem Okies have lost their last 4 straight bowl games.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Gato

I know that OU is staying in Foutaine Bleau on  collins ave I saw them arrive as I was leaving a job in the hotel, Just in case anyone wants to know ;) ;)
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Slick89

2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

B. Graves

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant even describe how happy I am!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! Number 3 baby!!! This is awesome!!! YESSSS! Go Gators!!!!!  :Fp

digginfool

I just got home from the game.  What an experience!  I've waited nearly my entire adult life for an opportunity to see the Gators play in a bowl game and not only was it a bowl game, it was the BCS Championship.  The Gators of my school years were good but not quite what they are today (I was there for Doug Dickey's last year and Charlie Pell's first few years - we had Wes Chandler and Cris Collinsworth).  It was a sweet victory!  This was my second Gator game in two years since leaving UF - I was in Kentucky for their game last year.  GO GATORS!!!!!!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

fishfry

A bad day in the woods is better then a good day at work.

500 mule (for sale)
Bronco II

686RAPTOR

Congratualations for becoming the SECOND best team in the state of Florida. You finally passed FSU with National Championship win. Still got one more team to go though if wanna be the best in Florida. Yeah im just hating cuz the Canes stunk it up for the last couple of years but so what. Oh and Utah went undefeated and didnt get a shot? Maybe a playoff system gets going for the future. Congrats anyways and please convince Tebow to enter the draft because another year of him running around will be devastating.

MudMan

We desperately need a playoff system......and Tebow is an animal

GO CANES
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

B. Graves

a playoff wont help miami. your best bet is to keep it like it is so you can try and win your piss poor conference and go to the orange bowl. haha. j/k, i just love messin with you miami fans.

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Quote from: B. Graves on January 12, 2009, 04:31:44 AM
a playoff wont help miami. your best bet is to keep it like it is so you can try and win your piss poor conference and go to the orange bowl. haha. j/k, i just love messin with you miami fans.

rolback1

686 raptor- Your just sore cuz you lost to cal in the "Emerald Bowl"  ;D. Goodluck to the canes next year.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

686RAPTOR

im more sore about the Geogia tech game that kicked us out of the ACC championship and ran 477 yards on the ground. <-----EMBARASSING :'(

jumpstart


686RAPTOR