Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Two-Fast Yfz 450

#1
Tech Corner / Raptor 350 no spark
April 22, 2009, 02:12:36 AM
I have a raptor 350 it has no spark we just put on a new cdi and spark plug. What else could it be any suggestions and what is the output from the stator to the coil and how do you read it. Thanks
#2
Racing Scene / Re: SSQSA at Flying High MX
February 23, 2008, 12:52:15 AM
I will be there but i missed to many races to be in the points race. ;D
#3
Tech Corner / Re: Warrior Problem
February 05, 2008, 02:59:56 AM
It has been running i ha blown out the stator and than it took ahwhile to get it started and i have everything now and i cleaned the carb but it doent run
#4
Tech Corner / Warrior Problem
February 04, 2008, 01:53:03 AM
I have on 01 warrior with motor work so we have an keihin carb on it if i spray stater fluid in it will fire but it wont run on the fuel that is in the bike. I have cleaed it and everything seems to work correctly and there is fuel in the bowl but none of it really goes into the motor so that it will fire and run
#5
Racing Scene / Re: Outlaw Money Race- Saturday Feb. 2nd
January 05, 2008, 12:09:31 AM
that depends why you dont wnt to get beat.lol i need the money i might do both lol
#6
Racing Scene / Re: Outlaw Money Race- Saturday Feb. 2nd
January 04, 2008, 07:41:34 PM
Hell i might have to set up a bike just for one day so i can show them that a 15 year old still has the skill to smoke the older men.lol
#7
Tech Corner / Re: Warrior Starting Problem
January 03, 2008, 02:45:47 AM
Well when it went out i was actually racing it and than i took it home and put in the new stator and cdi box and now it doesnt drive.lol
#8
Tech Corner / Re: Warrior Starting Problem
January 03, 2008, 02:24:10 AM
It has fuel and it has compression and it has some spark but not that much. I had put a dyno ignition box on the bike and it had fried the electrical system and stator. I got it fixed and it ran so than we got a new dyno ignition box and it fried the stator here agian but i put on a new stock cdi box and replaced the stator but now it wont start
#9
Tech Corner / Warrior Starting Problem
January 03, 2008, 01:09:55 AM
I cant get my warrior to start it turns ove but will never start it has a new cdi box and a new stator i need help to get it to start thanks
#10
So who is going to the race this weekend
#11
Racing Scene / Re: Banquet RSVP / Head Count
December 27, 2007, 02:55:56 PM
What day is the banquet on foresure and i will have four but the one is only 2 so hes not to big,me my mom and dad and my nephew
#12
Tech Corner / Yamaha warrior problems
December 11, 2007, 11:01:02 PM
I have a 2001 yamaha warrior i just replaced the stator and cleaned the carb and put a new starter on it but i cant get it to start all it does is spin the motor and it has very litttle spark
#13
Tech Corner / Re: How to replace a 2001 yamaha warrior
December 05, 2007, 02:01:22 AM
I will post pictures of it tommorow
#14
Tech Corner / Re: How to replace a 2001 yamaha warrior
December 05, 2007, 01:33:47 AM
im replacing the stator and i have the first case off but to get the next case off i have to get the starter pully off because i can not get the screw that is inside of it out and i need to know how th get that apart
#15
I cant wait to ride on the track backwards that will make it challenging
#16
Tech Corner / How to replace a 2001 yamaha warrior
December 05, 2007, 12:34:11 AM
I got the first part of the left case going but I can not get the bolt out which makes it so I can not get the next case off. I need help thanks.
#17
Racing Scene / Re: 2007 SFTL CHAMPIONS!!!!!! and news...
November 30, 2007, 01:05:41 AM
Hey u forgot about me i am 3rd in the youth class
#18
Man i didnt even know it was in the magazine and i didnt send it in either.weird lol but i still look good in the pic on a 4 stroke.
#19
Quote from: racerdad on November 01, 2007, 03:28:15 PM
Did you ever start the class that the 400's could run?
Quote from: 01ZX12R on November 01, 2007, 03:53:57 PM
you can run in any class you would like. If you want just 400's I have one I can run with you. who else would like it?
Quote from: fastrnrik on November 01, 2007, 11:16:21 PM
Yes, there will be a knobby class.

And Yes, we have a class for 400's. It's called the "Sportsman" class. It's for 16 and up with a 400 cc limit. No 250R's, LT250's, or Banshee's unless they're BONE STOCK, pipes and all. It's basically an adult class for 400EX's and Z400 size bikes, since there's a million of these bikes out there, and it's not really fair to run them with the 450's. I thought it would take off, but it hasn't been very popular. If there are at least 3 guys with 400's that want to race we'll run this class.
I will be ther on my z400 to and i will run that class
#20
Im hoping to make it and wayne i will give u a call about the bike tommorow to see if i can make it to the race or not, but i will give u the detials when i call u
#21
That sounds good in the youth class to have some more turnout i am really hoping to come to this one. :)
#22
How about we make a money youth class i would pay more money to have a pay back for one of the kids that are running in the class.
#23
It was fun even if i didnt get to ride on my own bike but im ready for the TT race that is coming up
#24
That sounds good now lets hope that the rain stays off all night and tommorow. :)
#25
How is the wether and what does the track look like