Outlaw TT Money Race, Saturday Nov. 3rd. $1,000.00. RACE RESULTS ADDED!

Started by fastrnrik, October 15, 2007, 10:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

#50
I do believe I offered him to call me....
But he wanted to keep it going.. It was civil until post #40 then I clued in that he was being an ass not just pulling my chain...

I agree, it shouldn't have been on this thread, but if you read back I clearly said I wasn't talking to him and WAYNE kept the fire burning... What am I to do?? let it slide again?? I think I have been PC with the banquet, and the Tbowl/league issues. I kept my mouth shut, but as I said.. this was the last straw.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

I've said my piece on the issue.

Do whatever you feel you need to do.

1racermom1

brady   that sounds like my 5 year old and my 12year old  come on guys you to old for that  get on your quad and settle it

BT243

Are you going to open Sunday for practice as well as Friday ?

Two-Fast Yfz 450

Im hoping to make it and wayne i will give u a call about the bike tommorow to see if i can make it to the race or not, but i will give u the detials when i call u
Yfz 450 Elka all the way around Houser +2 A-Arms
Slow Warrior
Z-400

fastrnrik

Quote from: BT243 on October 31, 2007, 01:36:47 AM
Are you going to open Sunday for practice as well as Friday ?

Yes, someone will be out there Sunday.
Probably not me. I'll be off spending all that money I won the night before. LOL ;D

KnK Motorsports

K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

fastrnrik


01ZX12R

leave the worms out of it , they did nothing wrong.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Quad32x

What time will you open on Friday for practice Mr Brady sir ? 8)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

01ZX12R

man Tim is even going to make it out Friday look out.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

01ZX12R

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

fastrnrik

Quote from: Quad32x on October 31, 2007, 02:43:11 PM
What time will you open on Friday for practice Mr Brady sir ? 8)

Open for practice at 10 am.

atvrob

#65
come get your wippin from a stock p.o.s. practice will just wear your old ass out ;D

Quad32x

Keep runnin that tater hole under your nose atvthrob. I might just put you on your lid semi-old guy. :d
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

fastrnrik

HA! Sounds like a challenge!

Rob, we all know you don't need any help ending up on your lid! LOL

1fastltr450

Quote from: 1racermom1 on October 30, 2007, 11:33:34 AM
hair color helps you win      i guess yours is pink because thats what most little girls like   but when you see this ladies leave the line i hope you have plenty of color in your hair because you going to need it

Dont worry racermom I have nothing for you fast guys. Shute I am still looking for my 1st victory. I change my hair color hoping to win, didnt help. Oh well I will be there tring like my mom told me to do. lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

atvrob

#69
that reminds me i need a lid , im dry ;)   also i think i talked one of my friends into running knobby class,he just got a quad,you are still running that class right?

racerdad

Did you ever start the class that the 400's could run?

01ZX12R

you can run in any class you would like. If you want just 400's I have one I can run with you. who else would like it?
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

fastrnrik

Yes, there will be a knobby class.

And Yes, we have a class for 400's. It's called the "Sportsman" class. It's for 16 and up with a 400 cc limit. No 250R's, LT250's, or Banshee's unless they're BONE STOCK, pipes and all. It's basically an adult class for 400EX's and Z400 size bikes, since there's a million of these bikes out there, and it's not really fair to run them with the 450's. I thought it would take off, but it hasn't been very popular. If there are at least 3 guys with 400's that want to race we'll run this class.

RTR_380/450R

HEY! WERE GONNA MAKE IT TO THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!! No crap, Im serious this time. Not one of our bikes is remotely set up for anything other than big MX so it will be very interesting. I told POP that I was going to race. But becuause im about to have cervical spine surgery, he told me that he would take the new big hammer than he has and beat my bike to pieces if I attempted to race. So, You boys get off lucky this time around. ;D

Little brother will be out there and we want to watch the race.

And I swear, IF you two retards fight at this track in front of my kids. Ill beat both of you down, because Im bad as hell and know it.

Love you both. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :-*

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

fastrnrik

There won't be any fighting, except for 1st place. ;D