Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - stew12878

#1
Open Discussion / Atv parts and add ons
May 04, 2006, 05:47:12 PM
I wanted to take a minute and share a great dealer for parts and add ons on Atv's. I bought a winch, alloy wheels and front andrear tube bumper for my Polaris Sportsman. I bought them from Breese Lawn and Garden in Illinois. I saved about 25% on my purchases including shipping. They were great to deal with and I would highly reccomend them to anyone looking to upgrade their ride.

There website is www.breeselawngarden.com, they are a ebay power seller, or you can reach them at 618-526-4980 . Dave took very good care of me. Hope this saves everyone the same kind of money I saved.

Stew.
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: Another Durhamtown?
April 30, 2006, 01:09:23 AM
Randy, where in Scottsmoor do you ride? I live north of there and am curious.