Atv parts and add ons

Started by stew12878, May 04, 2006, 05:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew12878

I wanted to take a minute and share a great dealer for parts and add ons on Atv's. I bought a winch, alloy wheels and front andrear tube bumper for my Polaris Sportsman. I bought them from Breese Lawn and Garden in Illinois. I saved about 25% on my purchases including shipping. They were great to deal with and I would highly reccomend them to anyone looking to upgrade their ride.

There website is www.breeselawngarden.com, they are a ebay power seller, or you can reach them at 618-526-4980 . Dave took very good care of me. Hope this saves everyone the same kind of money I saved.

Stew.
If your not living on the edge, your taking up to much space.

05 Polaris Sportsman 500 h.o.
05 Polaris Trailboss 330
04 Yerf dog 90