Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - zephyr

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: Official Croom Thread
November 23, 2014, 11:27:10 PM
 :(
Went to Croom today and had fun except there was several individuals that were doing donuts and slinging dirt on other peoples cars annd trucks, popping wheeleys down the road
Come on folks it is just common sence to respect other people stuff.
Thanks to Mark and Missy and the rest of the crew
#2
Open Discussion / Re: Durhamtown Tellico ?
June 08, 2014, 01:26:59 AM
I am not a fan of Durham town I suggest Spearhead trails in South west Virgina also on rp.
#3
rode centennial on Sunday had some atv problems but a big thanks to the campground host all work out great  KUDOs to i think his name is John for the help.trails looked good the part i got to ride
#4
Group Rides & Events / Re: Fat Daddy's Sept 13th-15th
September 04, 2013, 12:08:23 PM
is there camping options? cost to ride? nearby places to stay? what kind of riding?
#5
Open Discussion / Re: Lake Ocklawaha RV Park
August 07, 2013, 02:05:57 AM
Yes they have a pool and the trails are right across the street. rode all the trails. I recommend them
#6
Open Discussion / Lake Ocklawaha RV Park
August 05, 2013, 10:32:46 AM
Spent the weekend at Lake Ocklawaha RV Park riding the north end They now allow tent camping, with direct trail access thru the red trails. Friendly staff quiet. No problems ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
#7
Yes Dalem thats the one !!!
#8
Rode Centennial on Sat was nice please be careful there a low tree about 2 miles west of FR30 if you are riding clock wise it is around a blide corner an if you take the inside line it is right at head level. Also rode the north sections. cant understand why they can do perscribed burns and none are being done at Centennial I think it would help in getting some of the blind corners cleared. For that matter rode wandergrass and due to the burns there is no undergrowth 
#9
May do HNM in either Oct or Dec more leaning towards Dec
#10
i rode centennial and wandering grass approx 70 miles myself was fun
#11
I will be
#12
I always ride in a clockwise direction
#13
Glad to report rode on Sunday and all the previous were cleared A big Thanks to the Trail crew!!!!! Hurry back Kris
#14
what size, post some pic please
#15
Rode the outer loop on Sunday found 8 down trees between FR30 and FR37 also it looks like the party-ers are trashingthe corral at blue sink again other wise had a great time Trail was in great condition overall
#16
Group Rides & Events / Re: Rancho
May 12, 2013, 09:42:49 PM
Congrats to the RBLOA !!!!
#17
Open Discussion / Re: Royal Blue Atv park ?
May 03, 2013, 02:22:37 AM
I have been to Wind rock and enjoy the riding but may try royal blue next time
#18
You were lucky
#19
What is it with Croom here lately I rolled mine a couple weeks ago no damage to the quad and as usual I was alone and I dont want to hear all the comments on how on safe that is. The self recovery to flip the beast was fun
#20
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Croom 2-23-13
February 26, 2013, 10:48:17 AM
I must of missed you guys as I was out there on Sat
#21
Just a follow up that they did call and try and make it right.
#22
Tech Corner / Re: Essential spare parts and tools
January 08, 2013, 01:55:09 AM
just got back from hatfeild mccoy trails and found out the following are must have on board
tire repair kit and plenty of plugs
co2 inflators(several cartages) to reseat the bead
a good ratchet strap to assist in reseating the bead
socket wrench and deep well sockets to remove tire
#23
A big THANK YOU to Chris and his crew as i rode centennial on Monday and it was great and glad to report no down trees on the outer loop. Again way to go Chris and your crew :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
#24
Had a great time also Thanks Steve
#25
patches check out Brown Mountain south of Boone while in NC nice trails
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com