Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Odykid

#1
I am in for that date March 11... :P :P :P :P


;) dykid
#2
Quote from: Eworm on January 25, 2006, 09:45:21 PM
Quote from: Biker01 on January 25, 2006, 09:32:33 PM
This is the opportunity to get a place to ride , so let everyone know about it, there is no tomorrow

How many are you in for?

I am in and my number is 790 came on guys we need a lot more...

;) dykid
#3
Quote from: Toomey on January 24, 2006, 08:04:11 PM
A ton of excellent work is going on here.  If someone has GoogleEarth, they can pull up a small map of downtown Naples so we can see how it's all layed out, and what are good areas for parking.  I wouldn't know where to look on the map...  :-[


I am in guys...

Give me the address and I will get the map and I can post it here email or printed

;) dykid
#4
Open Discussion / Re: No Rhinos in Ocala
September 08, 2005, 09:04:35 PM
At the beginning of the year I was told the same thing about my Rhino and Pilot, the Ranger also told me that it will an area for Jeeps and 4X4 trucks, but nether the Rhino or the Pilot will also be allowed in this area ether because they don't have a license plate, Some one inform me that the Rhino fall into the agriculture vehicle qualification  and you can have an special permit to drive it on the streets with a SLOW sing just like the tractors, But in my case the pilot still OUT... I will be sending 2 e-mails to this guys...

my 2 cent's


;)dykid
#5
Group Rides & Events / Re: MS&G 18th,19th & 20th
March 14, 2005, 10:26:29 PM
I am planning to attend to this place... hope to see some of you there... I will driving my Honda Pilot and Yamaha Rhino...


 ;)dykid
#6
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Wheelie on a Pilot
February 28, 2005, 09:07:23 PM
QuoteI have seen you ride them out there a few times I think. Do you have 2 or is there a 2nd one that is with you all the time?

All I know is that them things are crazy fast.....  8)
I been there a few times so probably is me...

I use to have 2 of this Pilots the fast one(wheelie boy), and the stock one... I sold the wheelie one...:(

Odykid
#7
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Wheelie on a Pilot
February 28, 2005, 06:18:09 PM
QuoteCool vid.   I like how easy that thing comes up on a wheelie.

The only thing I dont like about it was that you were on the road at Everglades blvd and 120 when that was taken.  ???

Thanks... ;D

And I don't like it ether  :-[ it was just to show my friend (the one with camera) that it can be done... :D

 ;)dykid
#8
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Wheelie on a Pilot
February 27, 2005, 11:03:05 PM
Thanks guys, yes they are a blast to drive :)

I don't have any more vid.. sorry :-[



 ;)dykid



#9
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Wheelie on a Pilot
February 27, 2005, 06:09:46 PM
Thanks ;D ;D ;D


 ;)dykid

#10
Photo Gallery & Videos / Wheelie on a Pilot
February 27, 2005, 11:49:33 AM
OK guys here is how to do a true wheelie on a Pilot ;D ;D ;D...hehe



http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Wheelies53




Enjoy...  

 ;)dykid
#11
Hey Grizz how about Durhamtown Plantation in GA?

http://durhamtown.com/index.htm


Let me know on this one I might can go



 ;)dykid
#12
Racing Scene / Re: SERIOUSLY THINKING OF BUILDING TRACK!!
September 20, 2004, 06:43:41 PM
I am in also if a track is built, (hope they allow my ride) hehe


odykid ;)