Quote from: badcompanyracing on February 21, 2006, 11:23:54 PMweve parked about half way down at the track most races i dont know alot of ur names but i see alot of what goes on cause i like to hang around up at the start line and stay close to my friends,i'm older than most of them though.if i figure out hu u r i'll introduce myself ,maybe.my work schedule dont always let me be thereQuote from: bluemoon on February 21, 2006, 10:51:19 PMQuote from: badcompanyracing on February 21, 2006, 10:07:29 PMhu r u idont really no u either,i was just teasin w/u lastnite.so yall dont let ole country girl piss all yall off{{ that goes for all of u racers}}.just dont like people bashing on others that are doing sumthin for u ,think about it.racers/spectators is is 50/50 u aint got no racers, no spectators,u aint got no spectator,no need for racers.if i'm rite the racers get a 100% payback at most tracks,like i said ive been involved in racin before i see both sides.Don't SMOKE OVER SUM 1'S BUTT FOR A COUPLE OF THINGS that went wrong ,when that bunch has done 500 more things that was right. dont focus on being negative. hu nos did those guys that r arguing about not gettin to run call the track about what they wanted to do,did they sho up late or did they jus come up andsay we gone jus blow yall away.i think if i drove that far i would no all the rules and be well informed by sum1 at the track at least, not jus go on a hunch.
I want to know who bluemoon is. (pm me this Travis ) want to know about this kissingjust pm me , I ain't going to say who you are just wanting to know who to watch my a$$ around
![]()
I'm pretty sure you know me so don't be scared, all I'm asking is who are you ???I think i'm about to figure it out don't really matter to me as I said before don't know don't really care bring it to the track that's all I want I got a wife she's kinda country she don't talk much unless it's to get on somebody cause she knows BADCOMPANY don't sing it we bring IT!!!!So maybe I should let her post on here,,,, hey DYNO we are getting a hunting trip up give me call 912-384-7830 you notice i didn't pm my # I ain't scared bring what you got. me or Daniel one will figure out what's wrong with our carbs. and then go back to spanking a$$ don't matter to us where you're from.![]()
![]()
just pm me , I ain't going to say who you are just wanting to know who to watch my a$$ around
!!!!
