February 18th Hazelhurst

Started by Smoknbanshee, January 23, 2006, 07:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemoon

#175
GUESS WHAT YA BUNCH A WHIIIIINEY HIIIIINEYS .I'M JUST A GOOD OLE RACIN FAN, BUT I AIN'T NEVER HEARD SO MUCH BULLSHAT.I think all of yall thats doin all this complaining are just lookin for sumthin to cry about . I heard about this forum so i checked it out . frankly i'm less impressed with this than u r w/ haz race last weekend. AND FURTHERMORE who was the dude that put his poor little boy on a n outlaw w/intentions to run it .From what i seen the man that rode it couldn't even handle it. I was glad to see that bunch leave,cause i didn't want that kid hurt.Dud
i care a little more about my kids than that. that kid couldn't handle that bike,if u think thats racin,shat, i'll quit watching it, thats homicide.yuo don't have to drive for hours to play russian roullette.That is called child endangerment,400 lb BUBBA would like sumone like u in his cell.

carl_haynes

I will gladly invite him back, and if he will let me know when he gets to the gate i will let him in free. If he beat the track record i will put his name on the tower for free also.

cutngrs

Quote from: 1fast250r on February 21, 2006, 03:02:28 AM
Hey jeff,  you broke one record going to GA.

Total # of people to craw out from under a rock.    And still climbing


THATS SOME FUNNY SHIOT RIGHT  THERE I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Smoknbanshee

did someone say SMASH the track record? 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

carl_haynes


bluemoon

Quote from: 535banshee on February 20, 2006, 08:42:26 PM
thats a load of sh!t. what does a race have to do with track record. so if someone broke the record and they were not racing, the track record still stands. thats not a true track record than. a track record is the fastest pass that track has ever seen.
           HEY!!!!!!!!!! YA BUNCH OF CRY BABIES. MATT STONE ACTUALLY RAN FASTER than the previous trackrecord on a test and tune night that wasn't counted,but race night he even ran faster & set the record that now stands. if allo of yall were supporting that track back then you would know that. I like the way a bunch of newbies come in and decide how they want those guys to run their/his {CARLS} track.How bout he just start telling u how to pay ur light bill & buy ur groceries.I just seen all yall crying so I figured i'd share a little gospel!!!!!!!!!!!

cutngrs

NO PROBLEM CARL RONNIE WILL LIKE THE MONEY
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Hoosier Daddy

carl,

   your boys getting on here stiring the pot isnt helping this situation....
just faning the fire...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

carl_haynes

sorry ware nothing to do with me

bluemoon

#184
Quote from: 1fast250r on February 21, 2006, 03:02:28 AM
Hey jeff,  you broke one record going to GA.

Total # of people to craw out from under a rock.    And still climbing


we thought ur bunch done that when u came up from fla or maybe the hurricanes blew some more trash up here .if u think a bunch of  u will shut that track down ur ignorant. i think that track made it for 5 or 6 years w/out u. i would have to show em my stuff was fast .don't u think that puttin ur name on that tower would be neat. i do , but u got to prove urself. if u got what it takes prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! climb out from under that rock, dont let no tailwind of a hurricane push push u back into ga

Hoosier Daddy

I hear ya...there are some who like to put gas on fires.. I would hate to feel the tension at the next ga/fl race... YIKES!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

#186
I here ya Chris,

In respect to all the racers I will remove what I put up.  Lets just see if there is any other repect on here tonight.

At least it didnt resort to childish name calling

Removed.   8)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

badcompanyracing

OK carl said he would let the man in free how about the truck the man is in carl?? if so i will pay his entry fee i just want to race as for chillen and our poopy little state no comment I'm bigger than that and bluemoon unless you're running stay quite just like you said put up or shut up I don't know who you are don't really care if you're trying to help the track and the sport that smack you're talking ain't doing it and this is TRAVIS no hard feeling just trying to get this problem fixed
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

pcboy

as far as the track record goes. you must be in a race to set the record. that is how it is at every track that i have ever been.and i have broken the track record plenty of times during tnt and it not count at hazelhurst. its only fair to do it like that . and im sure that the hazel. crew would like to see the record broken, not saying ive never seen so shady things go on there, but its not a reason for everyone to just get pissed off and quit going because one person doesnt get a chance to make a pass. and 535 for u to say that u had the record would have been yours is  a mighty bold statement to make when u have never made a pass down a  track that u have never been to. not tryin to bust your balls or nothing but its not that damn easy. not tring to piss any one off by no means but would like to see everyone at all the tracks regardless of where it is. so cant we all just get along ---Rick Farmer

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: badcompanyracing on February 21, 2006, 03:36:52 AM
OK carl said he would let the man in free how about the truck the man is in carl?? if so i will pay his entry fee i just want to race as for chillen and our poopy little state no comment I'm bigger than that and bluemoon unless you're running stay quite just like you said put up or shut up I don't know who you are don't really care if you're trying to help the track and the sport that smack you're talking ain't doing it and this is TRAVIS no hard feeling just trying to get this problem fixed


GET R DUN

The only time I am ever coming back is when your cooking some of the good a$$ food you guys cook....You guys might not be fast, but you dang sure know how to cook.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: cutngrs on February 21, 2006, 03:04:32 AM
Quote from: 1fast250r on February 21, 2006, 03:02:28 AM
Hey jeff,  you broke one record going to GA.

Total # of people to craw out from under a rock.    And still climbing


 
THATS SOME FUNNY SHIOT RIGHT  THERE I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE

how do ya craw out from under a rock?  might take ya a while...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

bluemoon

Quote from: 1fast250r on February 21, 2006, 03:31:55 AM
I here ya Chris,

In respect to all the racers I will remove what I put up.  Lets just see if there is any other repect on here tonight.

At least it didnt resort to childish name calling

Removed.   8)
listen now that i got ur attention,u changed huh.u guys dont want to here the hardcore truth now ya got a little . i may have ticked a few of u, but have u read all the junk on here about haz& how yall hate their bunch. it took me doing all of that for u to see u aint cool either. why dont u guys just come race dont cry, gripe orgrumble  i'm a fan, thats what we want to see, everybody's fast bikes.those guys in haz try to please all of their cust from what i've seen in the last 5 or 6 years. actually too much because the racers are trying to take over from what i see . i've been involved in all kinds of racing in the past, when the racers choke down the track thrn their gone, carl has to call his shots every shot he calls cant make everybody happy cause all the racers make it difficult.so thinkabout it if u want to bust a move on somone bust it on me ,cause i dont care, sum of yall thank ur being cool & funny,but the reality is ur just tearing sumone down.leave the haz track alone & give to me caus i like bustin on ignorant people,come -on, DONT GET ON HERE & POST SUM BAD REMARKS ABOUT HAZ TRACK{THAT IS NOT TRUE OR JUST PLAIN OLE STUPID } Think about what u say and how that affects others,& I will take more mercy too{IF U DO}

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: pcboy on February 21, 2006, 03:58:40 AM
as far as the track record goes. you must be in a race to set the record. that is how it is at every track that i have ever been.and i have broken the track record plenty of times during tnt and it not count at hazelhurst. its only fair to do it like that . and im sure that the hazel. crew would like to see the record broken, not saying ive never seen so shady things go on there, but its not a reason for everyone to just get pissed off and quit going because one person doesnt get a chance to make a pass. and 535 for u to say that u had the record would have been yours is  a mighty bold statement to make when u have never made a pass down a  track that u have never been to. not tryin to bust your balls or nothing but its not that d**n easy. not tring to piss any one off by no means but would like to see everyone at all the tracks regardless of where it is. so cant we all just get along ---Rick Farmer

hey rick, can i have your autograph?  papatribal that was for you.......
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

respect and racing?  I didn't know you could put them in the same sentence.  I sure didn't see a whole lot of respect at the daytona 500 yesterday either....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

bluemoon

Quote from: badcompanyracing on February 21, 2006, 03:36:52 AM
OK carl said he would let the man in free how about the truck the man is in carl?? if so i will pay his entry fee i just want to race as for chillen and our poopy little state no comment I'm bigger than that and bluemoon unless you're running stay quite just like you said put up or shut up I don't know who you are don't really care if you're trying to help the track and the sport that smack you're talking ain't doing it and this is TRAVIS no hard feeling just trying to get this problem fixed
travis, :wink.gif I wuv u 2 hunny,kissy,kissy.jus pickin at ya boy no hard feelins make sure u read my last message.

450R_Matt

Quote from: bluemoon on February 21, 2006, 04:05:58 AM
Quote from: 1fast250r on February 21, 2006, 03:31:55 AM
I here ya Chris,

In respect to all the racers I will remove what I put up.  Lets just see if there is any other repect on here tonight.

At least it didnt resort to childish name calling

Removed.   8)
listen now that i got ur attention,u changed huh.u guys dont want to here the hardcore truth now ya got a little . i may have ticked a few of u, but have u read all the junk on here about haz& how yall hate their bunch. it took me doing all of that for u to see u aint cool either. why dont u guys just come race dont cry, gripe orgrumble  i'm a fan, thats what we want to see, everybody's fast bikes.those guys in haz try to please all of their cust from what i've seen in the last 5 or 6 years. actually too much because the racers are trying to take over from what i see . i've been involved in all kinds of racing in the past, when the racers choke down the track thrn their gone, carl has to call his shots every shot he calls cant make everybody happy cause all the racers make it difficult.so thinkabout it if u want to bust a move on somone bust it on me ,cause i dont care, sum of yall thank ur being cool & funny,but the reality is ur just tearing sumone down.leave the haz track alone & give to me caus i like bustin on ignorant people,come -on, DONT GET ON HERE & POST SUM BAD REMARKS ABOUT HAZ TRACK{THAT IS NOT TRUE OR JUST PLAIN OLE STUPID } Think about what u say and how that affects others,& I will take more mercy too{IF U DO}

Take a little more time reading threw some of the post.  I never said anything bad about the track.   I only replied to your post after comming one here and calling everyone from this site a bunch of cry babbies.
There are a lot of great people/racers on this site that might want to go back to Haz to race and I thought out of respect for the RACERS I would remove the post to keep the fuel of the fire.   
Go ahead and say what you will.    Im done. 
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 21, 2006, 04:05:37 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on February 21, 2006, 03:04:32 AM
Quote from: 1fast250r on February 21, 2006, 03:02:28 AM
Hey jeff,  you broke one record going to GA.

Total # of people to craw out from under a rock.    And still climbing


 
THATS SOME FUNNY SHIOT RIGHT  THERE I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE

how do ya craw out from under a rock?  might take ya a while...

Smoke, just be glad their isnt a chat room here anymore. We could be in their busting on each other like the good old days.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

tribal banshee

#197
Quote from: pcboy on February 21, 2006, 03:58:40 AM
as far as the track record goes. you must be in a race to set the record. that is how it is at every track that i have ever been.and i have broken the track record plenty of times during tnt and it not count at hazelhurst. its only fair to do it like that . and im sure that the hazel. crew would like to see the record broken, not saying ive never seen so shady things go on there, but its not a reason for everyone to just get pissed off and quit going because one person doesnt get a chance to make a pass. and 535 for u to say that u had the record would have been yours is  a mighty bold statement to make when u have never made a pass down a  track that u have never been to. not tryin to bust your balls or nothing but its not that d**n easy. not tring to piss any one off by no means but would like to see everyone at all the tracks regardless of where it is. so cant we all just get along ---Rick Farmer

   I can't believe it! You finally figured out how to log on :D :D  :P  good to see you on here!   damn computers are tricky! HEHEHE
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

PAPA_TRIBAL

I think everyone needs to calm down. Alot of things have been said that probably shouldn't have been said. And Im as guilty as anyone. I have always stated that we have a good time in hazelhurst. That wont change. I have nothing but respect for Carl and his crew. Its takes a lot of time and hard work, Not to mention a lot of money to put the races on every month.. And personally the people I have met there have been great. I made a lot of good friends there. At least I think I have. I think What happened last Saturday Nite was due to a simple misunderstanding.. After sitting back for a couple days and reading and watching what has been going on here, I think it needs to end now. 341dirtdrags will not stop racing because Fla. racers quit going. It was there before us and will be there long after us. Jeff! Carl has offered to let you in free if you come back. I think thats fair.. I know it cost you alot to go there. But it does us to. And I can say I have been like 6 of the last 7 months. And it cost me alone 450.00 to 500.00 dollars each time. I lose a days pay on top of other money spent on gas,food, drinks and whatever. So come on guys lets forget all this bullsh!t and get back to having some fun OK??? OH!! I almost forgot. If you have children and wifes you may not want them to read the following!!! Its meant for one person and one person only!! Bluemoon you phucking piece of sh*t. Who the Phuck do you think you are?? You get on here and make fun of the hurricanes that have devastated peoples lives. Destroyed homes, taken lives, Killed thousands of people and make jokes about it.. Sewer lines were also ruptured. And at least one piece of sh!t!! found its way to GA.. This isn't Fla. vs Ga. you moron..  And I have never read one post on here where a Fla guy has said they hated the Ga. bunch.. How did you come up with Bluemoon? Was it because you couldn't spell balls? So go get your 400lb boyfriend named Bubba you were talking about earlier. Grab your bottle of Boones Farm and a couple of your favorite sheep, And you and Bubba can go out to your wood shed and have an orgy!!! One more thing! If you would like to meet us, We ain't hard to find.. We will be in the black GMC Duramax with the black enclosed trailer next month!!

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com