My uncle bought 2 four wheelers in Mississippi in 06. I'd imagine that's where you went.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: atvtrailer on February 24, 2017, 07:51:31 AMI wonder what ever happened to Dreth. I met him and his family camping at big scrub one weekend.
Hello, I havent been on in a long time and was wondering if anyone I used to know was still on here. I moved to ft myers area about 2 years ago and have been wanting to start riding again and see some people riding in lehigh acres but not sure what places are safe to ride.
Quote from: patches206 on December 12, 2016, 06:45:02 PMQuote from: stacktester on December 12, 2016, 11:27:12 AM
We're you there last year? Should I let new member know where you'll be this year lol.
Yes it was wetter than ever before last year, my neighbor just got back and he said its super dry now. One extreme to the next it seems. . That chicken sh*t Newmember is in hiding at this time. He showed once at the Motoplex in 2009 that was the last time he was seen. He got an ars whooping!

Quote from: Starbuc71 on June 15, 2016, 07:08:18 PMQuote from: stacktester on June 15, 2016, 01:08:00 PMLong time no see. How have you been. Still camping at the fort
Patches you better not let new guy find out where you'll be. He may find you with his lightning fast fists lol.