Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - flmike73

#1
Even though Elite is selling the cabins, they still rent them also.  I just stayed there the week after Christmas.

Check them out at:

http://www.eliteresorts.com/saltSprings/reservations/cottageInformation.asp
#2
I usually stay at Elite, but I'm actually looking for something in the southern end of the forest.  I was hoping to find something that you can ride out of.  When staying at Elite, you have to trailer out each day.
#3
Open Discussion / Ocala GPS coords
November 23, 2004, 12:59:43 AM
We are planing to head up to Ocala for Thanksgiving weekend.  I've been there before and I'm looking for new places to ride.  Does anyone have GPS coordinates for interesting riding locations within the forest?
#4
Open Discussion / Re: newbie from miami
November 10, 2003, 01:14:31 AM
Where do you ride down here?  The only places that I'm aware of are Max's Fish Camp and 8th Street.  And I thought they were running 'em out of 8th Street lately.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com