Ocala GPS coords

Started by flmike73, November 22, 2004, 07:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flmike73

We are planing to head up to Ocala for Thanksgiving weekend.  I've been there before and I'm looking for new places to ride.  Does anyone have GPS coordinates for interesting riding locations within the forest?

jjamesbar

go the the top of the page, go to search. some should come up. they have been posted several times.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

GrizzlyGator


mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: flmike73 on November 22, 2004, 07:59:43 PM
We are planing to head up to Ocala for Thanksgiving weekend.  I've been there before and I'm looking for new places to ride.  Does anyone have GPS coordinates for interesting riding locations within the forest?

lmao...this thread is from 2004

mrbones

Then why did you bump it up with a question mark?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: mrbones on October 17, 2007, 01:14:03 PM
Then why did you bump it up with a question mark?

thats why i was laughing i must have clicked on the pg 214 instead of next page!!!

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

stacktester

Quote from: Can-AmGator on October 17, 2007, 12:35:55 PM
Quote from: flmike73 on November 22, 2004, 07:59:43 PM
We are planing to head up to Ocala for Thanksgiving weekend.  I've been there before and I'm looking for new places to ride.  Does anyone have GPS coordinates for interesting riding locations within the forest?

lmao...this thread is from 2004

What, did the coordinates change since then lmao.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

mrbones

No, but the legality of riding there, might have!  :o
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com