Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - racingbroke

#1
Racing Scene / Re: Bartow Saturday
February 19, 2010, 03:41:52 PM
We will be there
#2
Racing Scene / Re: new track
December 31, 2009, 04:25:33 PM
Does anyone know if the track is open on Saturday?
#3
Racing Scene / Re: Thanks for the help at Bartow
December 22, 2008, 11:32:56 PM
Chris - I agree with Jake - heal up like you ride - FAST!  Stinks that it had to happen right now, though!  Reba - you know we'd be there to do anything we can!   ;D
#4
Racing Scene / Re: quad sponsor cup series!
November 24, 2008, 01:01:28 PM
Congrats to Chris for a great series - 8 wins of 10 races is pretty impressive   :)
#5
Racing Scene / Re: Thoughts & Prayers for Ryan Cook #78
November 21, 2008, 12:43:31 PM
Thoughts and prayers sent. 

Heal up fast!
#6
Racing Scene / Thanks to Williams ATV Performance
November 10, 2008, 12:12:21 AM
I would like to give a big THANK YOU to Chris Williams and Williams ATV Performance for lending me a bike to ride this weekend when my transmission went out. I really apprieciate it and your help on the track!   ;D

Samantha #19
#7
Racing Scene / Re: Thundercross / Okeechobee, Florida
November 05, 2008, 12:27:51 AM
So...who all is going?  Can't wait to check out the new track!
#8
Racing Scene / Re: prayers needed
October 08, 2008, 01:54:48 AM
You have many prayers coming your way.  Many people have asked me about him.  If there is anything we can do Tracy, just say the word.  Please tell Cam we are thinking about him and wish him a speedy recovery. 

Tom, Yolonda & Sam
#9
Racing Scene / Re: Injured rider at Reddick
October 07, 2008, 02:27:05 AM
Ditto what Sam said Ryan!  We'll see you soon.
Tom & Yolonda
#10
Racing Scene / Re: Injured rider at Reddick
October 07, 2008, 01:22:14 AM
ryan recover like you ride fasssttt!
-sam #19
#11
We'll be there at the SSQSA events.   :)
#12
Racing Scene / Re: lakeland mx
July 30, 2008, 01:44:57 AM
It must have been a dirt bike rider.  I watched most of the quads and didn't see anyone wreck.  I think I saw the guy in the rhino with the track owner, but didn't recognize him.  I just wanted to wish him well if anyone knows who it was.
#13
Racing Scene / Re: lakeland mx
July 28, 2008, 11:52:27 PM
Does anyone know how the guy is doing that guy hurt? 
#14
Racing Scene / Re: ssqsa xc side x side
July 23, 2008, 11:24:03 PM
Maybe, might try the first one in Myakka since we'll be there anyway.  :)
#15
Racing Scene / Re: quad sponsor cup series!
July 21, 2008, 01:32:05 AM
It's not my favorite track for many reasons.  But I will defend the fact that Randy has stepped up to something for all of those talented national level quad riders. He could have dumped the money into the dirtbikes.  Say what you want about the track, with the likes of Lakeland and  other tracks closing, what else are you going to do?  GNC is too expensive, the quad series hasn't started yet...if there's no place to for all those skillful riders to race each other and be able to show their true speed against each other, then what good does it do to have those expensive quads.

I know we are talking about the sponsorcup in this particular thead, but I saw a lot of good racing in other classes as well.  So, I think I'll say what I want as far as adjectives describing a race or a track.

Yolonda
#16
Racing Scene / Re: quad sponsor cup series!
July 20, 2008, 06:23:23 PM
Overall - Devin Heims got 1st; Jake Gunn was 2nd; I can't remember if it was Josh Collins or Jeff Rasterilli that got 3rd.  The other was 4th. 

It was a lot of good racing, but it was very humid and hot.

Sorry about your motor Eric, hope you insured it.  UPS lost one of ours too - then they wouldn't reimburse the shipping!!  Hope to see you next race.
#17
Group Rides & Events / Re: Tracks this weekend?
July 11, 2008, 11:31:13 AM
We'll be at Quick Track in Lakeland.  I think there will be a pretty good crowd of quads to ride with.  It's a nice facility.
#18
Racing Scene / Re: quad sponsor cup series!
July 08, 2008, 02:40:27 AM
Some more great racing at Dade's Sponsorcup Saturday (at least we got one moto in before the rain came down in buckets)

If you haven't checked it out yet, you should.  Randy is doing a great thing for quad racing.  I hope that we'll have more series be able to offer quads the opportunities to do something like this.

Results -

1st Chris Williams (and the holeshot)
2nd Devin Heims
3rd Lyndon Thacker

Great job to all the racers Saturday night.  More great racing coming up - stay tuned.

#19
Racing Scene / Re: quad sponsor cup series!
June 15, 2008, 02:26:08 PM
There were 14 on the gate last night, but I think there were two more that signed up so there should be 16 total.

Holdaway got the first holeshot money
Chris Williams got the first moto win
Brian Johnson got second in the first moto
Jake Gunn got third in the first moto

Second moto holeshot went Chris Williams along with the 2nd moto win
Jeff Rasterelli got second
TC Nales got third

There was some really, really good racing!  Lots of fast guys in this class and they were riding their hearts out. 

Congrats to all of the riders in this class!  Hope to see everyone at round #2!
#20
Racing Scene / Re: quad sponsor cup series!
June 06, 2008, 11:34:43 AM
I think you have to be pre-entered before the first race.  Check out the website, I think it says something about it on the form.

#21
Racing Scene / Re: Quad Series Tentative dates
May 13, 2008, 11:25:11 PM
I think Brett's still working on all of the dates/tracks.  Stay tuned...
#22
Racing Scene / Quad Series Tentative dates
May 07, 2008, 11:43:44 PM
The tentative dates for the upcoming season have been posted at www.ssqsa.com - this includes the mx; quad scrambles and flat track schedules.  Check it out. ;D
#23
We'll be at Flying High on Saturday, probably bartow on Sunday.
#24
Racing Scene / Re: Live timing for atv nationals
April 27, 2008, 06:12:25 PM
It looks like the link was only working for the cali race.  I heard Joe Byrd won.  I think Natalie was 5th and Lawson was 6th
#25
Racing Scene / Live timing for atv nationals
April 27, 2008, 04:07:49 PM
I don't know if this will work, someone just told me about it.  www.escoremx.com.  Maybe we'll get to see the lap times, hopefully.