Injured rider at Reddick

Started by Kawidad, October 06, 2008, 04:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawidad

I am letting everyone know tht Ryan Ellis #8,was alright as of last night when i talked to his Dad, he did however break his wrist at the growthplate,we would like to wish him a speedy recovery and return to his bike. There was also a mini girl hurt i do not know her name but she might have broken her hand or a bone in her hand.otherwise a pretty good weekend.....

quick recoveries these riders,

Toby

k-town quad boy #5

Hope ryan heals good stinks that this happens on the first race! and it was a good weekend other than the few wrecks.
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES

yfzracer88

Ryan,

Our thoughts are with you.  If you need anything, please call mom #2, I will make sure that you get it.  We love ya!

Steve, Reba & Chris Williams

svtbolt04

Was he the rider I posted the video of?
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

310R_Dude

Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 06, 2008, 10:48:43 PM
Was he the rider I posted the video of?

Yes, it is.

Hope he heals well, best wishes.

- Dan
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

svtbolt04

Yeah man, it was definitely a fall and hope he heals well! Wrist injuries are nothing to mess with.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

trx#9

Good luck heeling to all that was hurt.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

racingbroke

ryan recover like you ride fasssttt!
-sam #19
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

racingbroke

Ditto what Sam said Ryan!  We'll see you soon.
Tom & Yolonda
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

RTR_380/450R

Get well soon brother!! You and Molony are my competition in that class and I about lost you both in the same race!! :o

I came up short on the same jump, and popped my wrist real good on Saturday, and rode the Sunday race with it wrapped real tight in an ace bandage. I dont know how the heck I held on for both motos but Im glad  I was able too! Im glad I didnt break it. I dont heal as fast as you young uns'.

Heal fast! Wrists are tricky!

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

WOODY_450r

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on October 07, 2008, 03:54:28 PM
Get well soon brother!! You and Molony are my competition in that class and I about lost you both in the same race!! :o

I came up short on the same jump, and popped my wrist real good on Saturday, and rode the Sunday race with it wrapped real tight in an ace bandage. I dont know how the heck I held on for both motos but Im glad  I was able too! Im glad I didnt break it. I dont heal as fast as you young uns'.

Heal fast! Wrists are tricky!

jt


your forgeting about somethere buddy  :P

get soon ryan..it was awsome to see see you out there i hope that you heel quick so you can make it to some more ssqsa's
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

TBR

Ryan,
All of us at TBR are hoping you heal up real quick.

53yfz450

i was standin by the fence and when i saw u go over that table i was shocked i think there is a pic and u can see me in the back ground i will try to find it.

hope u have a speedy recovery and hope u get back on the bike again soon. just remember dont let these things get to you nd hold ya back!


jake #53
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

miniquad8

get well soon ryan...you are in our thoughts and prayers.....cam and tracy
cam covil#8
04 dade city unlimited mini quad 2nd place
05 dade city unlimited mini quad 1st place
05 gnc mx 70 production 3rd place
06 gnc mx 70 shifter national champion(round 3,5,6,7,8,9,11 winner)
06 dade city quad youth 1st place
06 gncc round 1,4 winner

RTN

Oh that race, with its multiple wrecks, brought back bad memories of T.C.s first B class race @ Lakeland  :-[

Ryan and his family are definately in our thoughts and prayers.

The Ellis family has always been right there offering any help or support for us during our share of bad times......once again we would like to extend that offer to another downed rider and his family

Do what it takes to heal up proper and get back @ it.

God speed

the Nales family


Ellis#8

We would like to thank ALL for the thoughts and prayers for Ryan! It seems that we racing families share the emotions of a rider and there family when something like this happens! We believe that is what makes this sport so strong! We thank God that all Ryan has, is a broken wrist and a couple of spraines. Bones can heal! We all know that every trip out onto that track, be it practice or race is a gamble! One our child wishes to take, and we will support him to the T! Our prayers go out to all of the injured riders and their families!!! And we are VERY GREATFUL for all the well wishes!

Andy9933

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]