Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Zukisubmarine

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Mudfest Pics
February 12, 2008, 12:56:04 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on February 11, 2008, 11:36:18 PM
Quote from: 05greengriz on February 11, 2008, 10:30:23 PM
It was truly ridiculous Matt, I will never go again. Great concept, but pi$$ poor planning,event staff a joke and the traffic control if you want to call it that was a fuster cluck. I am amazed nobody was killed.

I was wondering abou that. It amazes me that nobody's lost their life at one of these things. I hope it never happens but, the odds say....  :(


A good freind of mine who knows Okeechobee Co. Rescue told me that 1 guy had to be traumahawked out, he crashed a street motorcycle into a buggy tire. I hope the guy is ok but jeese how dumb are ya to ride a street bike around at mudfest?? ::)
#2
I dunno about anyone else, but that obstacle coarse Rocked!!  Kicked my butt!! I am sore in places I haven't used in a while. Man,If the Vinson just coulda pulled another 3 ft I woulda had that mudhole beat!!!
120ft on the sled pull......Not too shabby!!

Nice to meet you Indaian Joe and Renmus!!  We had a great day out there. The bbq was great, The weather was nice, not too hot.

If any one has a chance to get out there today you should check it out. BTW the obsatcle course is 20 bucks ALL YOU CAN RIDE!!!!  Like having a braclet at the fair for the midway.....
#3
Group Rides & Events / Re: lcross november 19th weekend
November 17, 2005, 01:28:31 PM

  We are going this weekend. New Gators and ready!