Mudfest Pics

Started by Anoriginal, February 11, 2008, 03:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

Anyone here go to Mudfest last weekend and have pics? I hear it was packed and a lot of fun.

94Hardbody4x4

It was a blast. A lot of fun and a whole lot of people. Had to have been like 50,000 people there. News 12 also landed their chopper and talked with some pissed off nieghbors about the traffic. All in all, it was fun.

Youtube had a few videos up already. I'm going to load mine up soon.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

MudMan

I was there......F*#$ing insane !!   I don't think there was 50,000 people there but it sure was crowded.  I met some guys from New Jersey who drove 23 hours to get there. 
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

K-Town Quad Boy 08

i went it was crazy. i have pics. i will post them later because i ahve to make em smaller

05greengriz

It was truly ridiculous Matt, I will never go again. Great concept, but pi$$ poor planning,event staff a joke and the traffic control if you want to call it that was a fuster cluck. I am amazed nobody was killed.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Anoriginal

Quote from: 05greengriz on February 11, 2008, 05:30:23 PM
It was truly ridiculous Matt, I will never go again. Great concept, but pi$$ poor planning,event staff a joke and the traffic control if you want to call it that was a fuster cluck. I am amazed nobody was killed.

I was wondering abou that. It amazes me that nobody's lost their life at one of these things. I hope it never happens but, the odds say....  :(

K-Town Quad Boy 08

did anyone get seriously hurt?
i didnt ever hear

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Joedirt

was nice a peacful...I sat under a pine tree reading a book.....
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Zukisubmarine

Quote from: Anoriginal on February 11, 2008, 06:36:18 PM
Quote from: 05greengriz on February 11, 2008, 05:30:23 PM
It was truly ridiculous Matt, I will never go again. Great concept, but pi$$ poor planning,event staff a joke and the traffic control if you want to call it that was a fuster cluck. I am amazed nobody was killed.

I was wondering abou that. It amazes me that nobody's lost their life at one of these things. I hope it never happens but, the odds say....  :(


A good freind of mine who knows Okeechobee Co. Rescue told me that 1 guy had to be traumahawked out, he crashed a street motorcycle into a buggy tire. I hope the guy is ok but jeese how dumb are ya to ride a street bike around at mudfest?? ::)
I am a Florida Mudrider Woman

K-Town Quad Boy 08

 ;D

K-Town Quad Boy 08

 ;D

K-Town Quad Boy 08

 ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com