Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Powermadd

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: Blackwater River State Forest
December 20, 2011, 09:59:27 PM
I was thinking about making the trip to ride tates hell. Is all the riding mainly roads. Looked nice, but really long straight roads. How are the rangers up there. Really strict on noise levels with aftermarket pipes?
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: Blackwater River State Forest
December 18, 2011, 12:16:10 AM
I saw the proposed plan for the new trails. Have they been opened yet? Showed opening in fall of 2011.
#3
Open Discussion / Re: The future ONF does not look good
October 19, 2005, 10:13:33 AM
GSPKURT... Thanks in response to my question about trail grooming.  This is good news. If grooming does take place on a continuous basis as you say this will make the difference from a good trail system to a bad one and keep alot of people happy and save thousands of complaints.  Also I was wondering if all of the trail heads will connect.  This is also another concern to many that I have spoken with.  I am assuming they will and if so this would be another good choice allowing exploration from one destination keeping many happy and allowing the group rides to continue as usual.
#4
Open Discussion / Re: The future ONF does not look good
October 18, 2005, 12:11:30 PM
One of the most important issues concerning these new designated trails is trail grooming.  Will they be groomed and if so, how often?  If trail grooming does not take place we will be looking at woops worse than Croom immediately!
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com