Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - SilverMullet450

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: Where to ride in SW Florida
February 22, 2005, 12:03:08 PM
Hey guys thanks so much for the help.  I really appreciate it.  I plan on coming down there to ride in the end of March.  I have another question for you guys.  I just bought a 2005 Suzuki DR-Z 110 and turned it into a mini supermoto bike cause I want to get into supermoto racing.  There is a track here in Columbus that I plan on racing at this year but I was wondering if there was anything down there in Florida that you are allowed to run mini bikes.  

By the way I am online all the time on aol.  My im name is Fourtracker14.  Feel free to catch me online if you guys are on aol.  Once again, thanks for you help and I look forward to hearing from you guys.  

J
#2
Where to Ride? / Where to ride in SW Florida
February 15, 2005, 06:23:30 PM
I am new to this site and was curious if there are any places to ride trails or motocross tracks around naples or Bonita Springs.  My Dad just bought a place down there and I plan on coming down for spring break and would like to bring my both of my bikes down there.  Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com