Where to ride in SW Florida

Started by SilverMullet450, February 15, 2005, 06:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverMullet450

I am new to this site and was curious if there are any places to ride trails or motocross tracks around naples or Bonita Springs.  My Dad just bought a place down there and I plan on coming down for spring break and would like to bring my both of my bikes down there.  Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
2004 Yamaha YFZ450 Blue
2005 Suzuki DR-Z110
2002 Sea Doo Challenger X20 Jet Boat

blueyfz450

#1
 ;DHEY DUDE,THERE IS A KILLER TRACK @ THE FLORIDA INDIAN RES.NEAR IMMOKALEE OFF OF I-75. CHRIS 954 205 4939 C
YAHAMA CREW

prnstar123

there are plenty of places to ride over there for trail riding. If your talking about an actual track with officials etc etc then the indian reservation would be youtr best bet. it is only practice riding  not competion. off of 75 from naples past ftm yers there are diffent places just ride trails . I go riding off off interstate 82 in leigh high acres. there is tons of land.. ;D
2005 yamaha yfz 450 (favorite toy)
2002 yamaha r1 (custom)
1999 Honda cbr 900 (stunt bike)
2004 Honda crf 50 (trick bike)

dirty1

the indian place is cool, its not too far, its off of the exit where the big mobil gas station is on the alley, take that road north from there and it runs you right into the indian town and track.....theres  talk in that area of them doing a system of trails for 4x4 quads.........we could only hope.
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

SilverMullet450

Hey guys thanks so much for the help.  I really appreciate it.  I plan on coming down there to ride in the end of March.  I have another question for you guys.  I just bought a 2005 Suzuki DR-Z 110 and turned it into a mini supermoto bike cause I want to get into supermoto racing.  There is a track here in Columbus that I plan on racing at this year but I was wondering if there was anything down there in Florida that you are allowed to run mini bikes.  

By the way I am online all the time on aol.  My im name is Fourtracker14.  Feel free to catch me online if you guys are on aol.  Once again, thanks for you help and I look forward to hearing from you guys.  

J
2004 Yamaha YFZ450 Blue
2005 Suzuki DR-Z110
2002 Sea Doo Challenger X20 Jet Boat

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com