Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - soldado37

#1
Open Discussion / TITLE CHECK
August 03, 2007, 02:09:01 PM
I REMEMBER THERE WAS A LINK IN THE FORUM WERE YOU COULD GO AND CHECK THE TITLE OF ANY VEHICLE, BUT I CAN'T FIND IT, ANYONE KNOWS WHICH WAS IT?
#2
Is this a good place for sport bikes? or only 4x4? how big is it?
#3
Group Rides & Events / Re: The Homestead Hump Ride!!!
December 29, 2005, 08:36:51 PM
Quote from: exkid300 on December 26, 2005, 11:42:07 PM
Me and a whole bunch of my friends are goin to the hump on new years day and i want to see if anyone else ould want to come on out with us!!!

Call me at 941-2660799 to see if I can join u guys!! Sebastian
#4
Group Rides & Events / Re: The Homestead Hump Ride!!!
December 28, 2005, 07:30:07 PM
Quote from: exkid300 on December 26, 2005, 11:42:07 PM
Me and a whole bunch of my friends are goin to the hump on new years day and i want to see if anyone else ould want to come on out with us!!!

You are going sunday?? send me a PM with your number to see if I can meet u guys
#5
Anyone riding this weekend in South Florida??
#6
Tech Corner / Re: Exhaust with out rejjeting
December 13, 2005, 11:14:33 PM
Quote from: clancooler on December 13, 2005, 10:06:59 PM
change jet, i was told not to change the jet by the instructions and am paying for it. ran too lean and froze my rings inside my piston luckily its only a 30.00 mistake.

I ride it with the pipe last saturday, it seemed OK, but I am definately rejetting it when I get the K&N filter.
#7
Group Rides & Events / Re: semiNOlE mX SAturDaY thE 10TH
December 09, 2005, 10:37:41 PM
I am up to go!!
#8
Tech Corner / Exhaust with out rejjeting
December 09, 2005, 03:43:34 PM
Has anyone change the muffler on their bike and not rejjet it? I have a raptor 660 and got a gyt-r carbon fiber but haven't got the air filter jet (it's on its way), when I get the air filter I am going to rejjet it for sure but I want to go for a ride this weekend with the new pipe.

I heard this will make the engine run lean and might damage the engine. WOuld it damage it with a few hours of ride? Any comments? thanks
#9
NICE QUAD!!! Congrats
#10
Tech Corner / Re: How much to for rejetting??
December 05, 2005, 07:20:12 PM
Quote from: Nightbreed on December 05, 2005, 07:15:42 PM
We charge $100.00 all jets and labor included.

Mike

where are u located?
#11
Tech Corner / How much to for rejetting??
December 05, 2005, 03:32:00 PM
Does anyone knows how much would it cost to Re-jett a Raptor660?
#12
Tech Corner / Raptor 660 Best pipe?
December 02, 2005, 03:30:59 PM
I am looking to buy a pipe for my Raptor 660, but I don't know which one provides more power and has best value for the $$. Any suggestions?
#13
Anybody Riding in SF this weekend?
#14
Where to Ride? / Re: Group to ride in Miami?
November 18, 2005, 10:44:43 PM
Quote from: Sweet Z on November 17, 2005, 07:00:46 PM
Are there any people here that go out to US 27 friday and saterday nights?

Where are you located? I am going tomorrow durinf the day to 8th and 137av, blue raptor660
#15
Hi there, I wanted to know if anybody is going to ride in Miami or Broward this county, let me know!!
#16
Group Rides & Events / Re: Pax Trax next Sunday the 20th
November 15, 2005, 04:30:08 PM
Where is this place located at?
#17
This place is in south florida?
#18
Open Discussion / Re: C&R MUDD HOLE DEC.2,3,4TH
November 11, 2005, 09:12:49 PM
Where is this place located?
#19
Open Discussion / FOR ALL SOUTH FLORIDA RIDERS!!
November 11, 2005, 04:47:51 PM
SOUTH FLORIDA RIDERS.

There is this new forum for all of us which is pretty good!! www.atvmiaxtreme.com

I love this forum but is good to meet people in your area!!
#20
Open Discussion / Re: What is the Best ATV for the MUD?
November 11, 2005, 04:11:28 PM
No more opinions?
#21
Where to Ride? / Re: mud riding in south florida
November 10, 2005, 06:26:28 PM
Is this place still open??
#22
Where to Ride? / Re: Riding next to Griffin Rd. in Weston
November 10, 2005, 04:35:58 PM
Any other place??
#23
Where to Ride? / Re: Palm beach area?
November 10, 2005, 04:33:56 PM
Quote from: PBSO_ATV_Deputy_4 on November 10, 2005, 03:58:34 AM
Jammer, I'm guessing the area behind the Regal. Unfortunately, there aren't many legal places to ride in PBC anymore. Good luck
Where are the legal one? what about broward do you know any?
#24
Where to Ride? / Re: Holey Lands/Rotenberger W.M.A
November 10, 2005, 04:31:16 PM
Quote from: AintSkeered on November 03, 2005, 10:14:40 PM
Still flooded to the max!

Is it still flooded? is there a number to call and find out?
#25
Open Discussion / Re: What is the Best ATV for the MUD?
November 10, 2005, 01:43:23 PM
 :N