Yes I joined the Border Patrol. Been working with them for about 5 years now. Plan on moving back to Florida within the next year so figured I needed to get back in the loop as far as riding spots go.
~MUDMAN~
~MUDMAN~
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts Menu
Quote from: z400250 on January 11, 2009, 12:58:19 PM
nahh, it cause its hard to sell something that is in the repair shop!!!

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on November 20, 2008, 03:15:15 PMQuote from: MudMan on November 20, 2008, 10:45:00 AM
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. If I'm lucky, I will get to be on a quad all day. I have my fingers crosssed. I think illegal immigration is a major part of the decline of this country so I'm just hoping to be able to do my part in cleanings things up !!
I'll keep yall updated on the fun.
Yeah just remember you don't get paid to ride wheelies all day.lol. Good luck and be safe.
Quote from: Fourplayindirt on November 06, 2008, 10:24:39 PM
You won't get any sympathy here. This is a site for riding, hunting, and drinking. Other than that, your on your own!!
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on November 06, 2008, 03:12:33 PMQuote from: 26YFZQUAD on November 06, 2008, 08:55:11 AM
well the rivalry is 28-26 for the canes so I would hardly say that's a whooping and yes we did lose to ole miss but when miami moves to the sec and plays the teams we play then you can talk ole miss is probably better than ranked acc teams and so far miami has played 3 ranked team florida state, north carolina and florida all 3 where losses you have still got georgia tech so ya'll might get one win over a top 25 team and yes you do have more national championships i'll give you that but if miami was in the sec it might be a different story
I like b.graves respond alot better. His are simple and straight to the point. You my friend are making excuses for your team. Like i mentioned before i think the Gators would be ranked #1 if they didnt lose to a unranked team. I simply mentioned we lost to better teams and the games we lost we actually had a chance to win. We are playing with rookies and keeping up with our division thats not an excuse its just a simple fact. This year the Gators are alot better than the CANES. Next year i dont think we will be saying the same. And yes we do have more NATINAL CHAMPIONSHIPS than any football team in the state. Dam that feels good to say.