Wheres all the Hondas for sale at?

Started by B. Graves, January 10, 2009, 10:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B. Graves

I cant seem to find many good Honda 4X4s at all. Here or craigslist. Whats the deal? I guess theyre so good people dont want to sell them.

KD 428

Quote from: B. Graves on January 10, 2009, 10:06:29 PM
I cant seem to find many good Honda 4X4s at all. Here or craigslist. Whats the deal? I guess theyre so good people dont want to sell them.

Thats it
HONDA CRF450R

z400250

nahh, it cause its hard to sell something that is in the repair shop!!!
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

MudMan

Quote from: z400250 on January 11, 2009, 12:58:19 PM
nahh, it cause its hard to sell something that is in the repair shop!!!

this guy is lost lol
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

z400250

nahh just like messin with the honda guys  ;D
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

kawasakimojaverider

Quote from: z400250 on January 11, 2009, 12:58:19 PM
nahh, it cause its hard to sell something that is in the repair shop!!!
HAHA so true....

B. Graves

Quote from: KD 428 on January 11, 2009, 12:40:09 PM
Quote from: B. Graves on January 10, 2009, 10:06:29 PM
I cant seem to find many good Honda 4X4s at all. Here or craigslist. Whats the deal? I guess theyre so good people dont want to sell them.

Thats it

It must be. Do you still have the CRF?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com