Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Z400BADBOY

#1
Open Discussion / Re: best pipe for yfz
June 29, 2006, 01:06:31 AM
Curtis Sparks!!!!!!!!!!!  They are very loud though!!!!!!!!



z400bb
#2
Z400 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)
#3
I get about 12 to 14 on interstate...
#4
Open Discussion / Re: blister problem
January 21, 2006, 03:08:54 AM
Change your grips~
#5
Good people get blessed by blessed people.

Very awsome


Z400BB
#6
The one I already ride. My z400!!!!!!!!!!!



Z400BB
#7
How can I get into Quad wars for next year if possible?


Z400BB
#8
Open Discussion / Re: Travis Pastrana poser.......
January 21, 2006, 02:53:21 AM
Thats just sick!!!!!!!!



Z400BB
#9
Being a Z400 owner, I would have to go with the 400!!!! ::)


Z400BADBOY
#10
Open Discussion / Re: Holy Crap!!!!!!!!
January 10, 2006, 02:10:15 AM
That sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???

Z400BB
#11
Lance,

Tampa FL.


Z400BADBOY
#12
Sweet ride man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z400BADBOY
#13
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Shots..
January 04, 2006, 03:16:49 AM
nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ThumbsUp.gif


Z400BB
#14
Open Discussion / Re: Happy NEW YEAR!!!!
December 31, 2005, 06:10:27 AM
Back at ya



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!! :w :w
#15
Open Discussion / Re: What everybody is getting for xmas
December 31, 2005, 06:04:56 AM
Holeshots on ITP rims
Huevos 8
New bat bag (for softball)
clothes
new riding gear
#16
Open Discussion / Re: tampabay list???
December 31, 2005, 05:56:03 AM
I have a buddy with a dirt bike. Are dirtbikes welcome to this get together?

Z400BADBOY
#17
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Finally got a quad! ;D
December 11, 2005, 01:40:11 AM
very nice!!!!!!!!!!!



Z400BB
#18
Open Discussion / Re: Shops in Tampa area open sundays?
December 09, 2005, 04:20:28 AM
Motorsports of Tampa

Used to be Powersports of Tampa


Z400BB
#19
Open Discussion / INJURIES AT CROOM!!!!!!!
November 17, 2005, 03:48:21 AM
Last Sunday I saw a guy laid out in the first day area.
The previous Sunday I saw a guy laid out in the same area different part.


Z400BB
#20
Open Discussion / Re: tampabay list???
November 17, 2005, 03:45:08 AM
Tampa FL,



Z400BB
#21
Open Discussion / Re: What is the Best ATV for the MUD?
November 09, 2005, 04:05:41 AM
POLARIS 325 4X4





Z400BB
#22
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Awesome 10-01-05 MX Footage
November 09, 2005, 04:03:07 AM
sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Z400BB
#23
Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You wont catch me trying something like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





z400bb
#24
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: sick riding video comin soon
November 09, 2005, 03:54:52 AM
Sweet video,

Show us more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Z400BB
#25
I will be there Sunday,
Limited edition Z400 (Yellow and Black)
And Red Honda CRF 450


Z400BB