I do see your point about the thicker petroleum based oil. That's a good thought.
I would estimate 50-60 hrs on the motor. No racing, but some hard trail riding. I have changed the oil pretty regularly (avg about 5-10 hrs), so I doubt that it should have any substantial wear. I would like to get most of the old oil out so I don't 'pollute' the Maxima with used Yamalube. Maybe I might try the air compressor trick.
I'm open to any other suggestions.
Thanks,
I would estimate 50-60 hrs on the motor. No racing, but some hard trail riding. I have changed the oil pretty regularly (avg about 5-10 hrs), so I doubt that it should have any substantial wear. I would like to get most of the old oil out so I don't 'pollute' the Maxima with used Yamalube. Maybe I might try the air compressor trick.
I'm open to any other suggestions.
Thanks,