Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - peanut

#1
If girls with big boobs work at Hooters.
Where do girls with 1 leg work?















IHOP
#2
Are you actually hitting the rev limiter or is it just breaking up on top end?

Da_Mtg_Man
#3
Open Discussion / Re: hi people =]
June 08, 2006, 02:46:50 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 06, 2006, 04:56:32 PM
Quote from: peanut on June 05, 2006, 06:53:34 PM
I'm with you Klutchbuster, I think she's annoying too. :D
oh she's cool, just everynow and then......


::)

lol...i know what you mean, she kind of grows on you.

#4
I love the snowman pictures!
#5
Open Discussion / Re: New member
June 05, 2006, 06:55:10 PM
come on guys, leave my dad alone, He trys's hard.  :-*
#6
Open Discussion / Re: hi people =]
June 05, 2006, 06:53:34 PM
I'm with you Klutchbuster, I think she's annoying too. :D
#7
Open Discussion / Re: New member
June 04, 2006, 11:55:56 PM
Hey bro, Welcome to the site. See ya tonight when it's bedtime.  ::)
#8
Open Discussion / Re: Waxing... philosophical
April 22, 2006, 01:50:28 AM
Quote from: kawGIRL on April 21, 2006, 01:38:09 PM
Wow SkyHigh :o that should get some comments from the Peanut Gallery   ;)

Who me? I'm leaving this one alone. ;D
#9
Group Rides & Events / Re: Popcorn & Peanut Ride
March 13, 2006, 06:01:57 PM
Whats this?  You guys are planning a ride for me? I'll make sure I'm there but I can tell you this, Some heads are gonna roll if anyone tries to boil me.
#10
Open Discussion / Re: Happy Birthday Peanut!
December 16, 2005, 01:25:22 AM
Thanks everyone. Guess what my dad told me. He said that since my sisiter hardly ever goes riding with us that I can have the Foreman. We're hoping that it's back together this week. Watch out, cuz I will be unstopable in the mud.  >:D
#11
Open Discussion / Re: STOP AND READ THIS
October 01, 2005, 05:09:16 AM
Did someone say something sis?  >:(
#12
Open Discussion / Re: STOP AND READ THIS
October 01, 2005, 05:06:05 AM
I'm there with you sis. By the way Scooter, You drug us into this didn't you.
#13
Open Discussion / Re: yamaha or honda?
September 30, 2005, 02:40:01 AM
honda >:D
#14
Open Discussion / Re: Prayer?
September 30, 2005, 02:32:04 AM
We will all say a prayer. I hope he feels better! 
#15
Open Discussion / Re: missing her ?
September 30, 2005, 02:27:17 AM
Hey didn't Mom tell u to go to bed?
#16
Open Discussion / Re: What's up with my KARMA!
September 29, 2005, 08:56:52 PM
Hey guys. If I can get my dad to drive me out to Clearwater beach I'll take care of this little punk for yall. ;)
#17
Open Discussion / Re: Getting A New Quad....
September 28, 2005, 12:55:45 AM
My dad said the same thing. He said you can't go wrong with a Z400.
#18
Open Discussion / Re: A sad sad day
September 28, 2005, 12:53:44 AM
Quote from: Flsportsman05 on September 28, 2005, 12:46:05 AM
Check out Arctic Cats Version Mike. They look sweet

Now thats what I'm talking about. Can we get it dad? Huh can we, Huh can we, Can we get it dad?
#19
Open Discussion / Re: New member
September 28, 2005, 12:49:17 AM
Hey Brian, how have ya been?
#20
Open Discussion / Re: missing her ?
September 28, 2005, 12:46:45 AM
I'm glad she's off restriction and back on the computer. Now she out of my hair again. I love my sister and all but she was a real pain during the past week. :-*
#21
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Katrina Snakes
September 12, 2005, 01:41:37 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 11, 2005, 06:01:32 PM
snakes scare the heebie jeebies outta me.

I'm with you there Josh. Snakes scare me too. Those snakes are almost as big as me. ;D
#22
Open Discussion / Re: HAPPY B-DAY Ms MUD
September 12, 2005, 01:32:20 AM
happy birthday sis.
#23
i've been riding for 2 years &  i'm only six yrs old!!!!!!  
#24
Open Discussion / Re: who went to rodman 5
April 26, 2005, 11:38:53 PM
 [
I went with my daddy/. I had a blast!!! [smiley=angel.gif]
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
#25
Open Discussion / Re: Rider Down...Show your Support
April 20, 2005, 12:09:59 AM
feel better  Sheldon [smiley=abduct2.gif]
This is Andrew Da_Mtgs_man's son